What?? You walked??!!

Slowlycatchymonkey

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Weird Al GIF by The Roku Channel

and secondly ...im no where near @XTreme level of weirdness

Weirdness yes, rudeness no. But Lionel’s posts have that feeling of “I’ve got 5 daily minutes online and better make them count!

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

Weird Al GIF by The Roku Channel

and secondly ...im no where near @XTreme level of weirdness

Well err yer n nooo

So far Pete has demonstrated he's a keen follower and instigator of anything involving filth, particularly sodomy and this appears to be mostly (but not entirely 😉) a content producing move. 

He doesn't make regular reference to anything that doesn't boost the numbers (tech pro 😉), doesn't hound gay forum members and doesn't have pics of buff men wrapped in clingfilm on his camera roll. All that shits fine by me but you know.. just sayin'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well err yer n nooo

So far Pete has demonstrated he's a keen follower and instigator of anything involving filth, particularly sodomy and this appears to be mostly (but not entirely 😉) a content producing move. 

He doesn't make regular reference to anything that doesn't boost the numbers (tech pro 😉), doesn't hound gay forum members and doesn't have pics of buff men wrapped in clingfilm on his camera roll. All that shits fine by me but you know.. just sayin'

he does hound the gay on here a bit.. @Buckster just loves the attention though

Dave Grohl Hair Flip GIF

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well err yer n nooo

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...

Paolo and I decided to have a walk by the river Frome today, this entailed a short journey in the car and then we were ready to go.  We parked by the bridge at Frenchay ................

IMG_5969.thumb.JPG.be7022343c1cb47d9dd5fa1a8e7d7aae.JPG

Fed the ducks from the bridge ..............

IMG_5967.thumb.JPG.4f5c370190046832aa856a56f89fa0df.JPG

and then we were off.........................  It was a bit of a rough path in places but very enjoyable , lots of dog walkers out and a few very fit people running and splashing through the muddy bits 🙂

IMG_5970.thumb.JPG.62e5a75300c12333a19e094e52081073.JPG

IMG_5972.thumb.JPG.1daa80d81962596e8b956c8ffb7b8519.JPG

IMG_5973.thumb.JPG.dae2ddd22270186cc1b53ec61d8cd9b2.JPG

IMG_5986.thumb.JPG.ad6ed1e99b14579d5690f4f666587283.JPG

IMG_5977.thumb.JPG.540c85663bd61a954edfdefbf6af4436.JPG

IMG_5979.thumb.JPG.f05c73909c8e6a3b2c7630934bf88dee.JPG

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Nice looking area Bob

It's probably 25 years since I walked through there.  When I was 15 I used to cycle down there and fish the river so some good memories of the area.

• Like 4

On 18/08/2023 at 23:29, Pedro said:

Weirdness yes, rudeness no. But Lionel’s posts have that feeling of “I’ve got 5 daily minutes online and better make them count!

Then the nurse takes him back to his room.

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

I've been out for several rides on both my ebike and non-ebike recently,  but not bothered to post it up. Anyway, I went out on the ebike this morning. I was Billy no mates, as all the other lazy f*ckers came out with lame excuses! 🤣🤣 I decided to go down to the beach to check out the waves, as there was a warning on the weather channel about it being dangerous to go swimming.  The waves weren't actually very bad at all, but I think that it's going to get pretty windy overnight,  so it may be a bit rougher tomorrow.  There was a local lifeboat moored at the marina in the estuary,  so maybe there is some rougher seas due.

Anyway, not a bad ride there and back. I even worked up a sweat!

fd773403.jpg.1b76ab2cb1d9305cae6c892ed8e3b387.jpg

IMG_20231019_094138.thumb.jpg.e80c453ee41830e542d7ecbd7ec48054.jpg

IMG_20231019_094158.thumb.jpg.ce1e6127620a5cf47f74ea63f8233464.jpg

IMG_20231019_095001.thumb.jpg.b62104fd4484ff0f537eeb63f7daa4b3.jpg

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Tango said:

I've been out for several rides on both my ebike and non-ebike recently,  but not bothered to post it up. Anyway, I went out on the ebike this morning. I was Billy no mates, as all the other lazy f*ckers came out with lame excuses! 🤣🤣 I decided to go down to the beach to check out the waves, as there was a warning on the weather channel about it being dangerous to go swimming.  The waves weren't actually very bad at all, but I think that it's going to get pretty windy overnight,  so it may be a bit rougher tomorrow.  There was a local lifeboat moored at the marina in the estuary,  so maybe there is some rougher seas due.

Anyway, not a bad ride there and back. I even worked up a sweat!

fd773403.jpg.1b76ab2cb1d9305cae6c892ed8e3b387.jpg

IMG_20231019_094138.thumb.jpg.e80c453ee41830e542d7ecbd7ec48054.jpg

IMG_20231019_094158.thumb.jpg.ce1e6127620a5cf47f74ea63f8233464.jpg

IMG_20231019_095001.thumb.jpg.b62104fd4484ff0f537eeb63f7daa4b3.jpg

The wife has said that once I've recovered from my Hernia op we've got to get bicycles.

In her case it's to build up more strength that was lost due to her osteoarthritis......in my case it's to lower blood pressure and cholesterol.

But I'll be making sure that people know that I'm doing it under sufferance, not for some perverse enjoyment like the rest of you weirdos do.

Bicycle be fucked!

Face Palm GIF by CDU-Landtagsfraktion Nordrhein-Westfalen

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The wife has said that once I've recovered from my Hernia op we've got to get bicycles.

In her case it's to build up more strength that was lost due to her osteoarthritis......in my case it's to lower blood pressure and cholesterol.

But I'll be making sure that people know that I'm doing it under sufferance, not for some perverse enjoyment like the rest of you weirdos do.

Bicycle be fucked!

You'll be wearing lycra before the year is out! God help us!

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Bicycle be fucked!

Might as well try and enjoy it since you're doing it anyway.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Might as well try and enjoy it since you're doing it anyway.

The irony here is that 60 years ago as a kid I really wanted a bicycle cos all my friends had them. So I used to scrounge a ride whenever I could.

But I didn't have the money and my old girl wouldn't buy me one (God forbid she would ever spend any money on me)......so I had to go without.

The first time I ever had any money was when I left school and got a job! So with my first monthly pay of £39 I paid £22 for a Lambretta TV175 and basically bypassed the bicycle stage.

After that there was no way I ever wanted one......and I still don't want one now! Maybe a CRF300L would help lower my blood pressure and cholesterol? :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

After that there was no way I ever wanted one......and I still don't want one now! Maybe a CRF300L would help lower my blood pressure and cholesterol? :classic_unsure:

Better get a chinese one. Pushing is good exercise!

• Haha 4

Just now, XTreme said:

Lazy fucking Dagos!

There is no point in you having a CRF300L anyway.  You'll insist on putting gay tyres on it and go around dodging puddles all day long .............

baby-no.gif.f5e348fad1080e6b24c36b33eeefdcc8.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Bicycle be fucked!

You should get a tandem ...

please get a Tandem ..... and get a dago to video the pair of you on it.

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

I have been out on the bike since my last post, but I thought that this thread needed elevating up the board and also give Pete a target to aspire to! 🤣🤣

The ride down to the beach was pretty easy, with the wind behind me, but the ride back was bloody hard work, even on an ebike! 50-65kmh headwind on the way back was sapping! The wind has got a bit of a keen edge to it today too. Anyway, I may even do it again tomorrow,  when the wind is forecast to gust to 80-90kmh! 

9a964c88.jpg.af2a5210a693dded5c55722d52102fb2.jpg

IMG_20231122_095131.thumb.jpg.80a978261cdf1de533bb59e5a214a719.jpg

• Like 4