Third Weekend in October!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Glad it’s not your kidneys but not glad because it’s much easier if you know what’s going on. 

Hope your parents aren’t taxing! 

They aren't taxing we get on well, im starting to feel abit more human now 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

They aren't taxing we get on well, im starting to feel abit more human now 

But how do they feel? You’re a bellend.

38 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So golf involves two things you don't like :classic_laugh:

Makes weekend party plans and 10 mins later he goes wild…😆😆.  Pace yourself or else Pete will do that thing again that no one likes..lol

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Got no plans other than a dinner tomorrow night as it's the second boys birthday today. Can't all make it today.

Got a new pet cock for the dominator so hope to get that fitted at some point along with waiting for part on daughters Fiesta.

You have a cock has a pet from your dominitrix. 

Holyshit you fellow across the pond  are weird.. I'd take cunt for sure.. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So your basically a drug dealer :classic_laugh:

We do carry Controlled Drugs and script pads so there is potential.   😉   

Of course I am joking, in case my boss were ever to see this.  The accounting procedures for CD's are tighter than a ducks backside for very good reason.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Saul said:

We do carry Controlled Drugs and script pads so there is potential.   😉   

Of course I am joking, in case my boss were ever to see this.  The accounting procedures for CD's are tighter than a ducks backside for very good reason.  

How long you been doing that Saul?

Only about three years, I started with Kernow Health the Christmas before Covid, which was lucky as I  self employed gardener before and that sort of work died instantly with the lockdowns.    

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I find the trouble with golf is it gets in the way of a nice walk :classic_biggrin:

I tend to agree with you but the day can be improved with copious amounts of beer once we’ve finished walking for four and a half hours 🤣

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I have to try to find someone to cut down a tree... Called a tree cutting company... Waiting for the estimate.. 

It's at risk to land on the garage or the shed.. 

IMG_20221014_165100.jpg

IMG_20221014_165133.jpg

IMG_20221014_165147.jpg

Is that rot making it weak? 

My neighbors from across the street had a couple of huge eucalyptus on the other side of their house, 2 meters wide at the bottom, with big winds having a tree big enough to swing over your house makes things a little uncomfortable. Listening to the wood creaking and feeling the light swift through the night certainly makes you want it cut off and replaced with something less risky.

43 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Is that rot making it weak? 

My neighbors from across the street had a couple of huge eucalyptus on the other side of their house, 2 meters wide at the bottom, with big winds having a tree big enough to swing over your house makes things a little uncomfortable. Listening to the wood creaking and feeling the light swift through the night certainly makes you want it cut off and replaced with something less risky.

Well I'm no tree expert... But half of the tree trunk is pretty well gone about 10 feet from the grown... If it was healthy I would touch it... Its at least 60 feet high.. Possibly more... Doesn't look like it from the pics... 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Not that you're moaning about living in paradise eh, I have my parents coming up to our and a priest coming round to read me my last rights.  

Currently not feeling too great but apparently I don't have anything wrong with my kidneys....definitely didn't feel like that on Tuesday I felt like I was going to die now I just feel abit like a zombie 

Rites.

• Haha 2

Fitted the petrol tap, you bunch of bloody nobs, yesterday and all seems well so far. Said sock was in bits most of which is still floating around the tank. Another job for later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmm today was going to be a gentle day of packing for Spain but now my son wants his haircut which I offered to do yesterday while I was in Bristol and now his nose is out of joint because I told him to get on a train and my dad who knew best about what he would need post op 🙄 has changed his mind about needing chair raisers. Of course it's now its too late to get them delivered in time and I'm going to have to drive for an hour to fecking pick some up. Urgh.

It's a fine line between respecting someones wishes and knowing they're wrong and doing what's best regardless. This one I misjudged at my own cost!

• Like 3

Yes its a sleepy cottage hospital on the outskirts of town.    We very rarely see anybody overnight and because of the main road were aren't on route to anywhere.  Also got it alarmed.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Saul said:

Yes its a sleepy cottage hospital on the outskirts of town.    We very rarely see anybody overnight and because of the main road were aren't on route to anywhere.  Also got it alarmed.  

Bike thefts are a big problem back there now as I understand it?

34 minutes ago, Saul said:

Six will have that away in his van.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Bike thefts are a big problem back there now as I understand it?

Depends entirely where you are.   Not a bigger issue than any other, to my knowledge, in rural Cornwall.  Also one of my colleagues who rides a Vstrom has never had an issue on this site.  No saying it's impossible but pretty unlikely.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

Depends entirely where you are.   Not a bigger issue than any other, to my knowledge, in rural Cornwall.  Also one of my colleagues who rides a Vstrom has never had an issue on this site.  No saying it's impossible but pretty unlikely.

Are you originally from Cornwall Saul?

• Like 1