First Weekend in October!

XTreme

We're just about to go into October......and weather's looking pretty decent for me.

1905234733_Screenshot2022-09-30100134.jpg.5fb49e12db2716f8abb65e970ceeada4.jpg

I'm hoping to get out on both days with any luck, but things have a habit of turning up to put the kybosh on that.

What about you lot? Is there any hope of you useless wankers managing to do a Ride Report?

Lets Go Come On Man GIF by filmeditor

• Like 2

With luck (is that luck or a shame 🤔) i should I should get the Dacia back tomorrow  😞

Hoped they would write it off 😂 had my eye on getting another car.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m on coast again and plan to do some 4x4 backroad adventuring today.  Looking for some lakes to paddle and maybe some cool camp spots as we have a few weeks before we settle down for the winter.

Woke up to a beautiful sunrise which was a lovely start to the day.

3C147B39-C217-4AF6-A199-5720991492BF.thumb.jpeg.e24f0607c6dccc3f9c46da134f26298d.jpeg

Have a fun weekend everyone. 😎

E95F59DC-928B-460C-AD00-370D6D79EB07.thumb.jpeg.b71b34afba1e532d25911cf552e529a7.jpeg

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Mine will consist of a paw patrol breakfast for skye in the morning then in the afternoon im playing rugby and Sunday may be looking at it a hayabusa to replace the ninja with

I thought you'd finished rugby?

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

We're just about to go into October......and weather's looking pretty decent for me.

1905234733_Screenshot2022-09-30100134.jpg.5fb49e12db2716f8abb65e970ceeada4.jpg

I'm hoping to get out on both days with any luck, but things have a habit of turning up to put the kybosh on that.

What about you lot? Is there any hope of you useless wankers managing to do a Ride Report?

Lets Go Come On Man GIF by filmeditor

I'm going somewhere, probably tomorrow, depends what time I get up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I thought you'd finished rugby?

I have kinda finished rugby im just playing when I want to, I've dropped nearly 1stone and went training last night and feel good.

I only plan on playing around 7 or 8 games this season to start really winding it in as I feel it needs to be a gradual process not just completely cold turkey....I don't have that kind of will power 

• Like 3

I wanted to go and get some pics of the Lac des Settons which is one of the feeder reservoirs for the canal which they've completely drained for the ten yearly inspection of the dam, but the weather is crap.  I might try tomorrow but doesn't look much better. 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, MooN said:

I wanted to go and get some pics of the Lac des Settons which is one of the feeder reservoirs for the canal which they've completely drained for the ten yearly inspection of the dam, but the weather is crap.  I might try tomorrow but doesn't look much better. 

They do tht Stateside its nothing but dead hookers everywhere. :classic_ohmy:

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Tym said:

They do tht Stateside its nothing but dead hookers everywhere. :classic_ohmy:

yeah but this is rance Tym, there's just so much more class here, it'll be all sunken villages and romantic lost churches....

or mud and dead sheep 😜😂

• Haha 3