BOTM Eligibility Poll!

XTreme

Should the bike be ridden to where the pic was taken?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the bike be ridden to where the pic was taken?

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

We know it must be your bike and the photo taken on the month in question.......but should the bike actually be RIDDEN to where the pic was taken!

Your vote will decide whether @Skippy's bike is eligible!

Poll closes in 12 hours!

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We know it must be your bike and the photo taken on the month in question.......but should the bike actually be RIDDEN to where the pic was taken!

Your vote will decide whether @Skippy's bike is eligible!

Poll closes in 12 hours!

Outcome starting from next month though 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tango said:

Bike Of The Month Wot You Has Ridden To Where You Took The Picture? It's getting very prescriptive! 😂😂😂

Back in the day it was automatically presumed that you rode it there Bob!

Not any more!

Come On Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Tango said:

Bike Of The Month Wot You Has Ridden To Where You Took The Picture? It's getting very prescriptive! 😂😂😂

Have you got something to tell us?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Back in the day it was automatically presumed that you rode it there Bob!

Not any more!

Come On Reaction GIF

Will there be a time limit between when a bike was ridden to where the photo was taken and when the photo was taken? Technically,  @Skippy rode his bike to his garage, but there's just a slight lag between when that was and when the photo was taken! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Have you got something to tell us?

I always ride the bike to where the photo gets taken, because I don't have a van and I'm fucked if I'm going to push it all the way! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Tango said:

Will there be a time limit between when a bike was ridden to where the photo was taken and when the photo was taken? Technically,  @Skippy rode his bike to his garage, but there's just a slight lag between when that was and when the photo was taken! 😂😂😂😂

good point

So rules for this month are bike must have been ridden to location via neighbouring country and picture must be taken on border between said countries.

Well it looks like I have won.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

So rules for this month are bike must have been ridden to location via neighbouring country and picture must be taken on border between said countries.

Well it looks like I have won.

That a July pic you cunt... You ain't fooling me.. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Ridden from home not your van.

nothing in rules about taking it to a destination in a van , them riding bike for 3 or 4 days , then putting it back in the van and coming back home.

you gotta admit that's a better trip than riding to a field and sitting in a tent for 3 days only coming out to take pictures of your Jesus boots and fend off other harley riders who want to bum you into the middle of next week.

what you say @Clive

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

nothing in rules about taking it to a destination in a van , them riding bike for 3 or 4 days , then putting it back in the van and coming back home.

you gotta admit that's a better trip than riding to a field and sitting in a tent for 3 days only coming out to take pictures of your Jesus boots and fend off other harley riders who want to bum you into the middle of next week.

what you say @Clive

Well yes.....putting your bike in a van is better than being bummed by Harley riders!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tango said:

A slight lag you say? 😝😝

• Haha 2