• Marcel
    • XTreme
    • Tango
    • Sir Fallsalot
    • MooN
    • Pedro
    • Tym

This poll is closed to new votes

This could be the biggest turnout we've ever had!

Remember that you get one vote, and you are able to change it if you want because it keeps the suspense going!  

So here are the entries.....and the poll closes on Wednesday 31st August 8PM UK time!

GentlyBentley

IMG_5977.jpeg

Six30

5372B023-10CE-4B02-BB43-157654026C26.jpeg

Buckster

20220821_151043.jpg

boboneleg

IMG_2520.JPEG

Marcel

IMG_20220827_121953.jpg

XTreme

cb37-min.jpg

Tango

IMG_20220825_110621.jpg

SirFallsalot

IMG_6746.JPG

MooN

DSC05371.JPG

Pedro

IMG_7209.jpeg

Tym

g7yrdse.jpg

Take it away!

• Like 1

I like @Sir Fallsalot’s picture, I’m not concerned he used a filter, it’s a good picture and the bike gets ridden. @MooN also has a good point about bikes that do the most, he rides his bike a lot and we get to see pictures of the beautiful region he lives in. @Six30 obviously can’t win as he carts his bike around in a van but I have to say the angle and composition of his picture is good. @Pedro rides his bike but it is a wank panzer so I always struggle with that although he has had my vote in the past. I’m not voting for a mangy ginger gay boy moped, or a Kawasaki short bus. The reality is that @Skippy’s picture captures the essence of the forum better than the others. @Marcel has a real bike now but the picture is boring so not this month. @GentlyBentley again boring and with too much Mawsley attached. @boboneleg’s picture would be better if the giant haystack was doing a body splash on his bike. I don’t like voting for myself even though the bike does more than everyone else’s and is of course a real bike in an interesting location. So for me it is between @Sir Fallsalot and @MooN and @MooN has the edge because he’s a cunt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I like @Sir Fallsalot’s picture, I’m not concerned he used a filter, it’s a good picture and the bike gets ridden. @MooN also has a good point about bikes that do the most, he rides his bike a lot and we get to see pictures of the beautiful region he lives in. @Six30 obviously can’t win as he carts his bike around in a van but I have to say the angle and composition of his picture is good. @Pedro rides his bike but it is a wank panzer so I always struggle with that although he has had my vote in the past. I’m not voting for a mangy ginger gay boy moped, or a Kawasaki short bus. The reality is that @Skippy’s picture captures the essence of the forum better than the others. @Marcel has a real bike now but the picture is boring so not this month. @GentlyBentley again boring and with too much Mawsley attached. @boboneleg’s picture would be better if the giant haystack was doing a body splash on his bike. I don’t like voting for myself even though the bike does more than everyone else’s and is of course a real bike in an interesting location. So for me it is between @Sir Fallsalot and @MooN and @MooN has the edge because he’s a cunt.

Yup agree with that … except the giant haystack should be on fire before doing the splash

• Haha 4

Point of plarlimentory procedures...Skippy;s bike wasnt ridin this month so its not eligible, Sir has been outed for photoshopping all his great adventures and Elvis is still dead. 

🤓

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tym said:

Point of plarlimentory procedures...Skippy;s bike wasnt ridin this month so its not eligible, Sir has been outed for photoshopping all his great adventures and Elvis is still dead. 

🤓

Good point … if skippy ain’t road his bike this month … rules is rules 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Fuckmine Ian, you've gone all @Pedro with your analysis

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Skippy doesn't need to have ridden his bike this month......but the pic needs to have been taken this month.

Can you confirm that's the case Ray?

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Farce 

• Haha 2

I voted for @Six30, because its a good location and a well composed shot. But it is difficult this month, with so many good shots. I couldn't vote for @boboneleg, because his bike looked out of place in a field, whereas @Bucksteror @Marcel's bikes would have looked right at home there. 😂😂😂. A close call with all the others though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Tango said:

I voted for @Six30, because its a good location and a well composed shot. But it is difficult this month, with so many good shots. I couldn't vote for @boboneleg, because his bike looked out of place in a field, whereas @Bucksteror @Marcel's bikes would have looked right at home there. 😂😂😂. A close call with all the others though!

Ex Mod turns Troll! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Farce 

This the wording that goes on every Submissions thread:

It must be your bike and the pic must have been taken this month.