A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

10 hours ago, Earache said:

That looks great !

There was another version where they were sitting in a  floating hot tub with a little bar in the middle, but none went past when I was there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

image.png.b716a5770956f077bb68b05b2e4cf748.png

Stopped on a Gravesend (Kent) industrial estate next to this canal because I was a bit early for a meeting this morning. The road was quite narrow and the small layby was full of water so I parked outside the layby with just enough room for a lorry to pass.

Lucky for me, because as I put my phone away a Police minibus and about 7 plain armed response cars with blue lights flashing skidded into the road and flew up the track at break neck speed. Questioning of the man I met with provided the information that there is an armed response training school at the end of the track and they regularly fly around the area at high speed, practicing their driving skills.

image.png.dae739e702300ff889dd9f675513a986.png

image.png.21ec89f1c5d88c76baa1da8d78c11f41.png

• Like 6

Had to wait about 45 minutes to get tires mounted ands balanced today,  so I took some snaps of our local shop while I waited. Thought you guys might be interested in seeing it...

1.JPG

IMG_2546.JPG

IMG_2547.JPG

IMG_2550.JPG

IMG_2559.JPG

IMG_2563.JPG

IMG_2564.JPG

IMG_2566.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

"Not the biggest shop in the World - but pretty big"

Far bigger than any around here.

Chaparral Motorsport in San Bernadino, Iron Pony in Columbus, Ohio and a few others are bigger as they are also multi-line motorcycle dealerships as well. This one is a "accessories only" place so it's smaller. Still, big place with lots of stuff in it.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Earache said:

Chaparral Motorsport in San Bernadino, Iron Pony in Columbus, Ohio and a few others are bigger as they are also multi-line motorcycle dealerships as well. This one is a "accessories only" place so it's smaller. Still, big place with lots of stuff in it.

The closest sized place to that here is M&P in Swansea, i think they sell about 12 motorcycle brands new and all sorts of used, Their also sell clothing and accessories on line so have a huge warehouse full of stock there, when one of the guys showed it to me all i could think of was the warehouse they stored the ARC in at the end of Raiders of the lost Arc :classic_laugh: 

image.thumb.png.4e03423534d08b6a705c60ad6c57e6d4.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3