A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Cos I'm working as you well know!

Road Rage Jam GIF by JamCycling

Well you want to tell your boss to fuck off he's a twat :classic_laugh: work on the wet days and ride on the dry ones i thought that was the freedom the self employed enjoy 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Well you want to tell your boss to fuck off he's a twat :classic_laugh: work on the wet days and ride on the dry ones i thought that was the freedom the self employed enjoy 

Are you aware that the Internet never shuts down?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes but your not the internet and the internet is not watching you, or is it 🤔

I control part of it......two servers! One UK and one US!

People pay me to ensure their business websites are always running 24/7/355.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you're a lazy fecker who gives yourself 10 days off

uh-huh-nods.gif.bdb3ee33f0b9f5790ca732b9daad74c7.gif

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I control part of it......two servers! One UK and one US!

Pity your boy couldn't have joined you to help build up the business and free up a bit of spare time for you while he was there. That's one thing i like about being employed at 16;30 every week day i can shut the door until the next day but i can still end up getting over involved in the company as i want to be working here for years to come so look after it as if it was my own. If i had money invested in it i don't think i'd ever have any spare time or sleep

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Pity your boy couldn't have joined you to help build up the business and free up a bit of spare time for you while he was there.

He did work with me up till 2016......I'd even put the business in his name in 2013 to give him a future.

But he walked out and went to Poland to be with her......dropping me in the shit. She told him if he didn't go over there she'd finish with him......and the twat ran there like a little puppy.

She then came on the phone and told me the business wouldn't last a year cos what I do is low class simplistic shit that anybody could do.

6 years later the business that wasn't going to last a year paid for them to come over, bought €4K of household goods for them, and paid their rent.

And she's still abusive! I'm not going to elaborate but one day she will be held accountable whether she's in Spain or Poland!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

He did work with me up till 2016......I'd even put the business in his name in 2013 to give him a future.

But he walked out and went to Poland to be with her......dropping me in the shit. She told him if he didn't go over there she'd finish with him......and the twat ran there like a little puppy.

She then came on the phone and told me the business wouldn't last a year cos what I do is low class simplistic shit that anybody could do.

6 years later the business that wasn't going to last a year paid for them to come over, bought €4K of household goods for them, and paid their rent.

And she's still abusive! I'm not going to elaborate but one day she will be held accountable whether she's in Spain or Poland!

I remember you saying that before that's why i mentioned it, It's a pity he couldn't see a future for him there when he came back but it's good he's got himself a job, hope he can find it in himself to pay you back in the future or at least thank you 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Simplistic shit? Well she’s an expert in that field. 

Just nothing above it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I remember you saying that before that's why i mentioned it, It's a pity he couldn't see a future for him there when he came back but it's good he's got himself a job, hope he can find it in himself to pay you back in the future or at least thank you 

Not a hope Fred.....he stands there and lets her abuse us. 

At least we've given the grandkids the chance of a decent life away from that Slavic ghetto.....but we've had to pay a high price physically, mentally, and emotionally.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Simplistic shit? Well she’s an expert in that field. 

Just nothing above it. 

As I've said she will have to pay the price one day.......she's gone too far too many times.

Unfortunately there are people in life who have to learn the hard way.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As I've said she will have to pay the price one day.......she's gone too far too many times.

It’s possible it will happen one day but not guaranteed. A lot of angry confused fuck ups just live angry confused fuck up lives and then die. 

A joyless existence that is. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It’s possible it will happen one day but not guaranteed.

It will happen......cos I don't leave things go!

I just have to wait till she's red carded my boy so there's no collateral damage!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It will happen......cos I don't leave things go!

I just have to wait till she's red carded my boy so there's no collateral damage!

So you’re waiting in the wings for what seems inevitable to unfold?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Bit based on an assumption he wont be walked on his entire life isnt it?😬

He will accept being walked on forever like a battered wife.....but she will red card him when it's apparent he's never going to provide the standard of living that she wants.

She wants money and status.....and it's not going to happen.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

He will accept being walked on forever like a battered wife.....but she will red card him when it's apparent he's never going to provide the standard of living that she wants.

She wants money and status.....and it's not going to happen.

You say that but you also say she wants to take them back to a ghetto. 

How does that marry up?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Fat Polish Munter.gif