A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

17 minutes ago, Six30 said:

my mrs would chin me if she come homeΒ  and i'd hung that on the wall

Well I know what you are getting for Christmas then.

• Haha 4

Took a few shots of the clouds when I was watering the garden, it occured to me that as they started spraying chemtrails in they US around 1995 if you're under 40 you wouldn't think that there's anything wrong, it would just be business as usual, being out here in a small country town we get days with no sprays, these shots are a good example of them.

Β 

Β 

thumbnail_20231221_170033.jpg

Β 

thumbnail_20231221_170046.jpg

And a Chrisrmas present from the boss to the mechanics… theyre getting a brand new workshop with all new kit. ( the box on the right will be my new office… probablyβ€¦πŸ˜¬IMG_4544.thumb.jpeg.9aabd016866b2290008517adc211629f.jpeg

IMG_4545.thumb.jpeg.1276feb536b0cdb46795ef7967d7fe3f.jpeg

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, MooN said:

And a Chrisrmas present from the boss to the mechanics… theyre getting a brand new workshop with all new kit. ( the box on the right will be my new office… probablyβ€¦πŸ˜¬IMG_4544.thumb.jpeg.9aabd016866b2290008517adc211629f.jpeg

They don't look very French.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MooN said:

So do you miss your old life on the canal or is that a distant memory now the environment certainly looks far better thereΒ 

23 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So do you miss your old life on the canal or is that a distant memory now the environment certainly looks far better thereΒ 

I miss being outside and I miss playing with boats but the rest... not so much. The environment here is healthier both physically and psychologically, I should have got out years ago but stayed untill forced by health. I spoke yesterday on the phone to one of my ex colleagues and he reckos the'll manage another season and then fold so it looks like I got out just in time anyway.Β Β 

• Like 5

Made a stem ginger syrup cheesecake with chocolate grated over the top and, a rum and ginger syrup to be drizzled over the top for tomorrow’s desert as my missus doesn’t really like Christmas Pudding (I do but can’t complain as she’s made me loads of mince pies). Can’t show you a photo as I’ve popped out to pick up a takeaway curry and I’m in the pub while they cook it. 🀣🀣

MERRY XMAS YOU BUNCH OF REPROBATES! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

image.jpg

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Made a stem ginger syrup cheesecake with chocolate grated over the top and, a rum and ginger syrup to be drizzled over the top for tomorrow’s desert as my missus doesn’t really like Christmas Pudding (I do but can’t complain as she’s made me loads of mince pies). Can’t show you a photo as I’ve popped out to pick up a takeaway curry and I’m in the pub while they cook it. 🀣🀣

MERRY XMAS YOU BUNCH OF REPROBATES! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

image.jpg

Table is set outside courtesy of the missus!

IMG_3860.jpeg

IMG_3859.jpeg

• Like 5