Second Weekend in July!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Clive said:

CMC Clay Cross (which is no help to Pete) say walk in and ride out in a couple of hours.

Of course they can do that, so long as you............................

Pay their over inflated price, or

Buy it on their finance package which will never end, or

Take a totally derisory offer on your p/ex , or

Sign up to a service package that means you'll pay a fortune for what amounts to an oil change, or

Buy it on a PCP deal which will means it's not really yours unless you want to get raped at the end of the deal

Take your pick :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 5

331370510_IMG_0378small.jpg.f1c81cdfc1142d9da265de178c070b0d.jpg

27 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Was planning of riding to the IOW but daughter seems to be on the mend. Mandi thinks she passed a gall stone just before the scan which is why they found nothing.
I'm not convinced myself so I'll give it a day or so. Mandis booked to come back tomorrow so maybe I'll pass her along the way.:classic_laugh:

Don't really want to go as it's getting very busy with Cowes week being a couple of weeks away and most places are already booked up.

That's absolutely possible Dave, it would explain the jaundice if the stone was trapped in the biliary duct for a while.  Don't ask me how I know this.............

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Of course they can do that, so long as you............................

Pay their over inflated price, or

Buy it on their finance package which will never end, or

Take a totally derisory offer on your p/ex , or

Sign up to a service package that means you'll pay a fortune for what amounts to an oil change, or

Buy it on a PCP deal which will means it's not really yours unless you want to get raped at the end of the deal

Take your pick :classic_biggrin:

All of the above no doubt..... 😀

• Haha 1

This weekend is dangerous territory for me.  I'm not fit enough to wash either of the bikes that need washing so I'm going to have time on my hands. 

That means I'll have time for thinking and that means I may be thinking about a new bike and as I've already seen one that I like I ABSOLUTELY must stay away from the PC if I have a few beers on Saturday evening

baby-no.gif.ee4e6be35f02a44cab2a68ca405f61a9.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

This weekend is dangerous territory for me.  I'm not fit enough to wash either of the bikes that need washing so I'm going to have time on my hands. 

That means I'll have time for thinking and that means I may be thinking about a new bike and as I've already seen one that I like I ABSOLUTELY must stay away from the PC if I have a few beers on Saturday evening

baby-no.gif.ee4e6be35f02a44cab2a68ca405f61a9.gif

We need a multitude of Mystery Bike threads!

But I thought you were cutting your fleet down?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Currently drying up naked under the sun, swimming and not dealing with wet shorts is great!

0FF741F2-BC33-49E7-BAD6-D7765C82DC8D.thumb.jpeg.addf6ada3e67feda677f74dda1527c91.jpeg

9AE04937-DF9B-4698-8BCC-FBA68A96A3B5.thumb.jpeg.a851a95dffb4658f8d570770c3990619.jpeg

You're naked on the beach?

disgusted GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not a fan of oily sausage.. I think that may sound so much worse than I intend it to 😆

So you prefer a dry sausage?

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Tease :classic_tongue:

Got a nice picture but now I’m not sharing after Slowly’s usual pearl of hatred.

It was sunblock lotion, not oil, so there!

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Got a nice picture but now I’m not sharing after Slowly’s usual pearl of hatred.

You brought it on yourself by shoving your chorizo in her mouth!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You brought it on yourself by shoving your chorizo in her mouth!

My chorizo is not keen on her either, so she doesn’t even have to say no.

She takes every chance to do it though, over and over, which worries me, what shall one think?

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

My chorizo is not keen on her either, so she doesn’t even have to say no.

She takes every chance to do it though, over and over, which worries me, what shall one think?

Season 17 Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

• Haha 1

Flying back to blighty for a few days from tomorrow. Mandy is at a trade show at the ExCel in London for a couple of days, so I'm flying over with her and then heading up to see my boys. Then pop in to see my mum on the way back to Gatwick...........well, that's the plan! 😉😂😂😂

• Like 5