Second Weekend in July!

XTreme

The weather looks decent......

1206523065_Screenshot2022-07-08102509.jpg.9c94f9d8c05b2bc7716c91cc3df148b6.jpg

......however I have to report that I'm Bikeless in Dagosville! 

Sarcastic Season 4 GIF by The Office

And on Sunday the fucking loony takes the car to pick her cousin up from Alicante Airport.

So I'll then be both Bikeless and Carless in Dagosville! 

This Sucks Season 3 GIF by The Office

So you lot will now have to step up to the plate to do a Ride Report!

Over to you......

The Office Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

though my backs a lot better, I'm not allowed out until monday cos of the plague.  so looks like i'll have to stay in bed then...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I’m going to a birthday party Saturday afternoon but I plan on riding on Sunday with my freshly refurbished shocks. It’s going to be epic.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I might be going to pick up a new mobike, if it happens pics will be incoming 👏👏👏

Shall I start a mystery bike thread? Probably far too close to the pick up date for it to qualify as excruciating enough 😂

How many will you have then?

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

ps I am getting rid of a bike, the Mutt as soon as its fixed n MOT'd. 

Don't want to cos someone needs to keep up the Chinese bike ownership side of things but I've run out of room and it doesn't get ridden.

I was gonna say that I sort of miss my Chinky,  but seeing at it died 6 months after I sold it I kinda dodged the bullet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Clive said:

I was gonna say that I sort of miss my Chinky,  but seeing at it died 6 months after I sold it I kinda dodged the bullet.

What you doing on here, youre supposed to be inflating a paddling pool!

The Loud House Animation GIF by Nickelodeon

• Haha 5

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Fair point 😆

The Dealers here (with one or two exceptions) go out of their way not to sell you a Bike because they'll have to do something!

• Haha 4

The dealerships here can issue a plate, in an hour you can walk out the door and ride..or if its a BMW, push it to the service door. 🤪

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What you doing on here, youre supposed to be inflating a paddling pool!

The Loud House Animation GIF by Nickelodeon

Pump buggered......tried my pump that I use for the car and scoot, but after 10 minutes of running it was getting very hot, and the pool had hardly inflated much.....

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Fair point 😆

CMC Clay Cross (which is no help to Pete) say walk in and ride out in a couple of hours.

• Like 2

Just now, XTreme said:

The Dealers here (with one or two exceptions) go out of their way not to sell you a Bike because they'll have to do something!

Would you like me to bring you over one slightly used Himalayan, its race style ergonomics, performance tuned 140 bhp engine and rock solid engineering are a sure fire winner.

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Would you like me to bring you over one slightly used Himalayan, its race style ergonomics, performance tuned 140 bhp engine and rock solid engineering are a sure fire winner.

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Haha 2

Was planning of riding to the IOW but daughter seems to be on the mend. Mandi thinks she passed a gall stone just before the scan which is why they found nothing.
I'm not convinced myself so I'll give it a day or so. Mandis booked to come back tomorrow so maybe I'll pass her along the way.:classic_laugh:

Don't really want to go as it's getting very busy with Cowes week being a couple of weeks away and most places are already booked up.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Was planning of riding to the IOW but daughter seems to be on the mend. Mandi thinks she passed a gall stone just before the scan which is why they found nothing.
I'm not convinced myself so I'll give it a day or so. Mandis booked to come back tomorrow so maybe I'll pass her along the way.:classic_laugh:

Don't really want to go as it's getting very busy with Cowes week being a couple of weeks away and most places are already booked up.

Good news your daughter is recovering Dave!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I might be going to pick up a new mobike, if it happens pics will be incoming 👏👏👏

Shall I start a mystery bike thread? Probably far too close to the pick up date for it to qualify as excruciating enough 😂

Start a thread ..................  BUT I guarantee you won't be able to eek it out as long as that other thread

bored-tired.gif.a57feb8baefb5c00c2cc0c39e08f5741.gif

• Haha 4