Third Weekend in February

XTreme

Rained overnight, roads are soaking wet, and the sky is black! :classic_sad:

And you twats keep going onto me about the weather in NL?

I've probably done less than 1000 miles since October!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

A five rainbow post for sure. :littleguy:

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well you better get used to it because you'll be seeing a lot more of it when you move the rain is coming in horizontal here and the wife is dragging me out in it later 😒

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Got talked into picking up a bed for my grand daughter yesterday. It was only a few blocks away so no big deal. What did get up my noise was the earache the mother of said grand child was giving my son to get it put together in a room already filled with another bed and untold books and stuff you'd find in a 2 1/2 year old bedroom, and yes she didn't think I could hear her. So I stayed and helped him get it all sorted.

I know she's trouble being a red head but that'll stick with me for a good while, nasty bitch.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I know she's trouble being a red head but that'll stick with me for a good while, nasty bitch.

We got the same thing with the one in Poland Dave!

Still never seen our grandkids!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Having spent yesterday shouting at the computer due to stoopid bloody paperwork issues, that is now sorted ( still a lot of unanswered questions but you cant submit the paperwork online until 48hrs before travelling so you discover their stupid website at that moment and they dont work weekends so you can’t ask anyone wtf they mean)  our documents have apparently been validated, which is a bonus!🥳

today i am mostly winning the “Who’s got the biggest top box” competition and then having a snooze 😴 

B485AA4B-AED9-4887-B91D-E86CC6852FC3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, MooN said:

Having spent yesterday shouting at the computer due to stoopid bloody paperwork issues, that is now sorted ( still a lot of unanswered questions but you cant submit the paperwork online until 48hrs before travelling so you discover their stupid website at that moment and they dont work weekends so you can’t ask anyone wtf they mean)  our documents have apparently been validated, which is a bonus!🥳

today i am mostly winning the “Who’s got the biggest top box” competition and then having a snooze 😴 

B485AA4B-AED9-4887-B91D-E86CC6852FC3.jpeg

Pete ain´t got nothing on that. Enjoy your trip, as much as you can.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What sort of price is that back there now Fred?

It was £15 but was very good, not allot of it but it was quality rather than quantity. I could have gone to a carvery and paid about £7 but there wouldn't have been lamb on the menu there

• Like 2

Taking mum around, NYC types are visiting her, busy day, stopped to go wow what a freaking cool man cave this would be...for the 100th time, drull. :littleguy:

_DSC2465.thumb.JPG.01ecd0687fe2627c524e6d2af1915fa7.JPG

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Still grim here!

Another wasted weekend!

I was only walking to the car......pissed wet through, not much improvement in the weather till midweek 😞

• Like 3

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

We got the same thing with the one in Poland Dave!

Still never seen our grandkids!

That's just wrong.
I guess I'll have to think we're lucky and keep my gob shut as we have plenty of access to ours.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

That's just wrong.
I guess I'll have to think we're lucky and keep my gob shut as we have plenty of access to ours.

The eldest is 4 in August Dave.......and we've never seen them. Never even got an invite to their wedding 4 years ago either.

You know the problem (it is in our case and I suspect in a lot of cases)......younger blokes today are fucking pussies.

Men's men don't seem to exist anymore.....they're all androgynous examples of what manhood should actually be.

I told my boy to ditch the bitch in Poland in the early days, she's fucking bipolar and fucking nasty. But he's so weak he just soaks it up and even stands by when she disrespects us.

If she starts her shit when I'm there she'll get a fucking straightener for sure. Obviously I want to see my grandkids, but I ain't going to take shit from her just to have that privilege!

• Like 5