Third Weekend in February

XTreme

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

It is the acronym for “Original Gangster” you fucktard or OFT, as some people refer to you.

I wasnt aware street slang originted in scotland ...scuse me, we came up with the term cool too, and started from there, the only thing scotland is famous for is men in skirts. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

I wasnt aware street slang originted in scotland ...scuse me, we came up with the term cool too, and started from there, the only thing scotland is famous for is men in skirts. 

“We”? How long has the white man been there? Scotland was settled 14,000 years ago. The word “asshole” originated where you are from but you couldn’t even spell that right.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Tango said:

The trouble is that some people have ordered stuff off Amazon in other countries, but the items have been shipped from the UK so, although there's nothing saying that's going to happen, people have been contacted by the postal service demanding additional payment.

Hopefully that's not the case here, but yeah, keep an eye open for that.

I recently bought something from World of Triumph in the UK. I knew that I'd be paying duty and VAT as well as the shipping charge, but they added another 75% to the total I paid. It was still cheaper than buying direct from Triumph here, but it did make a bargain a bit less of a bargain than I had hoped!

It’s a minefield isn’t it!

I have separate prime amazon.es and amazon.co.uk accounts and the default address on the Spanish one is an Amazon locker so if the webpage page being in a different language isn’t enough of a warning it’ll only end up in a locker for a few days before being returned 😆

Amazon Prime in Spain is only £26 compared with £80 in the UK, greedy swines!

I have still nearly sent something to Spain from the IUK though, you can’t put enough safeguards in place for some people 🤪

Thats A LOT of tax on your parcel! I understand it’s all over the place and even if you look up the code it can still double or treble but that’s crazy!

Wotcha buy from triumph?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It’s a minefield isn’t it!

I have separate prime amazon.es and amazon.co.uk accounts and the default address on the Spanish one is an Amazon locker so if the webpage page being in a different language isn’t enough of a warning it’ll only end up in a locker for a few days before being returned 😆

Amazon Prime in Spain is only £26 compared with £80 in the UK, greedy swines!

I have still nearly sent something to Spain from the IUK though, you can’t put enough safeguards in place for some people 🤪

Thats A LOT of tax on your parcel! I understand it’s all over the place and even if you look up the code it can still double or treble but that’s crazy!

Wotcha buy from triumph?

It's just a set of engine dresser bars.

The trouble is that the shipping cost and duty weren't broken down, so I don't know how much VAT and duty or shipping cost was. As it was DHL I'm guessing that the shipping cost was pretty steep! On the plus side, it arrived in a couple of days! And it was still slightly cheaper than buying it locally.

• Like 2

Its possible I'll be pillion on the vespa this sunday....the shame !!! I have a balaclava which will be firmly in place throughout the whole day just incase im spotted by anyone. Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Its possible I'll be pillion on the vespa this sunday....the shame !!! I have a balaclava which will be firmly in place throughout the whole day just incase im spotted by anyone. Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

Could be worse, it could be a Chinese scooter.  😃 

• Haha 2