When Russia invades.

Tym

What are ya;ll going to do about it, i guess U karaines theirs now right? Should we expect the EU ARmy to do anything? Is Britain sitting this one out because of Brexit?

Or do you expect Biden to  take care of it. ..

:rofl:

And ww3 or is it 4 now 🤔 starts and I'd guess the russkies will probably just press the red button and blow the world to smithereens before long.....he's as bad as Hitler was if not worse

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tym said:

What are ya;ll going to do about it, i guess U karaines theirs now right? Should we expect the EU ARmy to do anything? Is Britain sitting this one out because of Brexit?

Or do you expect Biden to  take care of it. ..

:rofl:

Anti tank missiles and instructors sent from here as well as some special forces instructors as I understand it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tym said:

You can be sure Ireland has your back. :rofl:

They are in the EU so their involvement is guaranteed........but they could tarmac the roads that lead to the Ukraine. 🤔 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Specs said:

Anti tank missiles and instructors sent from here as well as some special forces instructors as I understand it.

No, we sent two corrupt Senators to scam the last few dollars they can. :wave:

Worrying from my POV cos my boy lives only 100 miles from the Ukraine border.

I've been telling him to get out of that Eastern European shithole for years......especially before FOM ended.

But he has such a simplistic and naive view of the world, plus he's controlled by the Polish girl he's with, it's like talking to a fucking chair.

Me and the wife have tried.......we can't do any more.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I dont think the Russians want to go nose to nose with the Polish mafia to be honest. They all live next door to each other in Queens and Brooklyn.  :wave:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

No, we sent two corrupt Senators to scam the last few dollars they can. :wave:

I live in the UK. Here was referring to that. We have enough corrupt politicians of our own, I have given up on colonial politics. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

USA … will sort it , like they did Vietnam and the Taliban …. Twats , should stick to building rollercoasters .

Yup, we;ll send in our guys, they will kick ass, and our  politicians will loose the war, while our citiznes back home will spit on the Patriots who fought.. :littleguy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Who gives a fuck, I know a good hiding place in Cheddar caves :littleguy:

nice one , i can get my hands on loads of tinned food.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IHaven't the UK just decided to NOT exploit the Orkney oil fields because they can buy all they need in gas from Russia?  What do they think Russia will do if the UK gets involved in trying to keep Rssia out of Ukraine?   

"Shut the tap comrade pipeline technician"

:thud:

• Like 3