You want a Style Icon for our generation?

XTreme

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Can you point to “normal” on this forum? 😂

Out of the originals I can't seem to think of anybody!

Nobody normal would follow me around many different forums over the best part of 20 years till I fuck it all up.

Though I'd say that @Pedro has always been the most normal and the most mature. That's not saying much though.

But from the newer members I'd probably say @Tango and @Motobiker.......though they'll eventually end up as imbeciles I'm sure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Skippy said:

What the fuck have you got on your feet? 😝😝

My old Summer boots.....I wore them cos I had to go in to feed the horses.

I didn't want to walk through horse shit in my newer Summer boots.

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Are they sheep skin by any chance.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Out of the originals I can't seem to think of anybody!

Nobody normal would follow me around many different forums over the best part of 20 years till I fuck it all up.

Though I'd say that @Pedro has always been the most normal and the most mature. That's not saying much though.

But from the newer members I'd probably say @Tango and @Motobiker.......though they'll eventually end up as imbeciles I'm sure.

End up who the fuck you kidding.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'd say that's true, it makes you wonder how he's put up with the rest of us for the last 20 or so years

bugs-bunny.gif.bcf87e37306c67dfeea8f7b00aa9d7ae.gif

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

it makes you wonder how he's put up with the rest of us for the last 20 or so years

.......and me spitting food onto his plate while he's eating! 

saturday night live television GIF

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Between the jacket, the trousers, the boots, the Chinese bike and the helmet with a fucking 99 on top of it - you are everything exclusion orders within a five mile radius of primary schools were invented for. You want a style icon, it’s me. The man voted sexiest person to have come from Northamptonshire during the years of 1964 and 1972. It was an odd award, I’ll be truthful, but fair’s fair, they voted for me so I’ll take it. Now everyone on the forum is going to have to deal with their bitches wanting to hump me. So be it. Well, everyone bar those who own Hogs (no wives) and vans (no working penis).

nonce

• Haha 1

I do like it when there is a consensus.

gives me a lovely warm feeling inside, like after you vomit because you've eaten some bad fish and your stomach says NO. get out.

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

I do like it when there is a consensus.

gives me a lovely warm feeling inside, like after you vomit because you've eaten some bad fish and your stomach says NO. get out.

sick puke GIF

21 hours ago, XTreme said:

i bet your going out best trousers are beige  3 button waist 22" flares , accompanied with a nice multi colored tank top with a shirt underneath it with collars not far short of Concordes wing span.

• Haha 7

21 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i bet your going out best trousers are beige  3 button waist 22" flares , accompanied with a nice multi colored tank top with a shirt underneath it with collars not far short of Concordes wing span.

Sounds like my first Wedding outfit! 

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, Six30 said:

Abit tame for him thats his lounge around wear, id bet he goes full tudor get up with ruffles and tights and a nice corset 

• Haha 4