First Weekend in October!

XTreme

Time is flying........we're getting nearer to Xmas which brings TOTY and MOTY! Though I'd say TOTY is a one horse race this year! 

Truth GIF

Anyway......what about this weekend?

1599995450_Screenshot2021-10-01113502.jpg.e73f2a02ad417833c63bd195cf8f0f07.jpg

Possibility of rain later on Sunday for me, and tomorrow I've got to go back and see the client I visited last weekend!

happy drag race GIF by Robert E Blackmon

So I will be out on the bike......but where and when I have no idea!

What you doing?

• Like 2

Well, i was about top start a weekend thread and you just fucked that plan right up posting first.

😃

Low tide is @ 1300 my favorie perch is out of water.

🥷

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We had various hospital appointments today and then food shopping, so no bike action today. Possibly out on the eBikes tomorrow but Sunday is looking a bit soggy here, so we may end up hibernating! 

Hopefully back out on the bike next week though.

• Like 4

Probably out with the wife for a meal or something tomorrow. Sunday i'm planning some exploring on the X Trainer down Kidwelly, been there before but rode there and back on the bike which meant i had a 15 hour day so this time there will be some van action first 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Practiced my saluting, i leaned how in the cub scouts 😃

140802856_salute2.thumb.jpg.7d892a1b473b4ef75bb49f227be690d4.jpg

Pete always said have hands on your hips for a good pic, must be true!

328505270_pose22.thumb.jpg.3269bf3b2f36c868e54d9ffe0bd6666a.jpg

Found some cool led lights that should work underwater, do you see were im going with this? Stay tuned. 💣

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

It's raining a little, everything's dirty. Plus the neighbors bitches are in heat and my dog is going insane, I've been going for 15 walks per day :classic_laugh:

No riding today, I just don't feel like it. I've been dieting a little, plus having no alcohol at all, and pretty fed up with stuff, I'm feeling quite angry :classic_ninja:

Will take the car to the mechanic to switch off a service light that shouldn't be on and have a coffee.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

58 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I've been dieting a little, plus having no alcohol at all, and pretty fed up with stuff, I'm feeling quite angry :classic_ninja:

I lost two pounds yesterday visiting my rock. My mood is mellow. Keto diet, burn ketones not carbs. :littleguy:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Pissing down here, I see some sport and beer on the horizon, there's feck all else to do :classic_wacko:

Just started to rain here, BSB & WSB on tele, may venture into the shed later, remove the topbox mounting bracket, ugly piece of steel when no box is fitted.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Tym said:

I lost two pounds yesterday visiting my rock. My mood is mellow. Keto diet, burn ketones not carbs. :littleguy:

I think you're meant to be gaining two pounds not losing it, you need to revise your plan Tym 🤔

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I think you're meant to be gaining two pounds not losing it, you need to revise your plan Tym 🤔

No plan survives first contact with me Bob, after all, the Cluster Fuck was named after one of my better mistakes with missles.  🤓

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Back from Baza after seeing the clients and then getting dragged to the shops!

Now I've got a fucking migraine!

Frustrated Fuck My Life GIF

You have my sympathy buddy, the wife has had them for years, not good at all.

• Like 2

One good thing about going to the shops in Baza was I bought myself a new fat ass chair!

The current one is fucked and it's given me blisters on my ass! :classic_sad:

Bear in mind I spent about 100 hours a week sitting on it......so I got myself a quality one!

20211002_151245-min.jpg.83c2a8c3751cf2426176d8942eaba5cc.jpg

Wife put it together for me......cos I just looked at the instructions and did this.....

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

One good thing about going to the shops in Baza was I bought myself a new fat ass chair!

The current one is fucked and it's given me blisters on my ass! :classic_sad:

Bear in mind I spent about 100 hours a week sitting on it......so I got myself a quality one!

20211002_151245-min.jpg.83c2a8c3751cf2426176d8942eaba5cc.jpg

Wife put it together for me......cos I just looked at the instructions and did this.....

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Looks the business, you need to be comfortable when working.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Looks the business, you need to be comfortable when working.

The thing is, a chair deteriorates bit by bit and the padding flattens in the seat.......and it's only when I get a blistered ass that I notice it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The thing is, a chair deteriorates bit by bit and the padding flattens in the seat.......and it's only when I get a blistered ass that I notice it.

Got past that comfortable stage.