Summer's Over!

XTreme

54 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Peters didn't have much luck in life apart from his singing... blinded in one eye in a car accident aged 5 , then in his teens someone threw a brick and that fucked his other eye... died of cancer aged 59 and his daughter got murdered while on holiday , strangled to death

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

cant you just go on holiday couple of times a year to see em.... 

Wife can't travel cos of her osteoarthritis.......for her to get to NL once is going to be a challenge!

• Sad 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Wife can't travel cos of her osteoarthritis.......for her to get to NL once is going to be a challenge!

cant they come to you ? or did you say you didn't get on with sons wife ?

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

cant they come to you ? or did you say you didn't get on with sons wife ?

No......the problem one is in Poland......fucking psycho bitch.

My boy in NL plans to get married soon......he's got a fantastic girl. She went to Cambridge University! Her English is so perfect you can't even detect a Dutch accent.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

Another thing about NL is costs! They don't want diesel vehicles......so if I took our car there it would cost about €300 a quarter for vehicle tax! Spain is €50 a year!

Sell the polluting piece of French crap and get a petrol or Hybrid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Sell the polluting piece of French crap and get a petrol or Hybrid.

Actually the car taxes for petrol ain't that cheap either.......cos they want to encourage people to use bicycles.

The thought of me at 67 (with my bad knees) and the wife (with her osteoarthritis) on bicycles in the pissing rain isn't something I find particularly appealing.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

No......the problem one is in Poland......fucking psycho bitch.

My boy in NL plans to get married soon......he's got a fantastic girl. She went to Cambridge University! Her English is so perfect you can't even detect a Dutch accent.

There is no other nationality as gifted to learning foreign language than the Dutch, maybe because of those weird sounds their own language teaches them at a young age :classic_laugh:

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Pedro said:

There is no other nationality as gifted to learning foreign language than the Dutch, maybe because of those weird sounds their own language teaches them at a young age :classic_laugh:

The first language i learned was Dutch, look how well my engrish turned out. 🤓

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Tallest people in the world as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Tallest people in the world as well.

The sales director in a company that I worked for spent a week in Holland with the Dutch distributors. When he got back he didn't stop moaning about his neck aching due to having to constantly look up to the guys. So when they had to go to the UK for a week training he booked them into an old coaching Inn with low wooden beamed ceilings, near the factory. "That'll teach those lanky gits a lesson" 😂😂😂

• Haha 6