What's Gripping Your Shit at the Moment?

Tango

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Missus got her car back, but the rear light cluster hasn't been replaced and the passenger door mirror won't adjust properly now. And the dealer is ignoring her messages! She says that she's going to set one of her colleagues onto them later if she hears nothing back soon!

You could see this mess coming a mile away. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

@yen_powell, fucking prawns looking at you? :classic_laugh:

what’s about olives that gets you?

Food stuff? Vegans annoy me, not vegans per se, but those annoying cunts that think you’re Hitler for wanting a burger or use some chorizo to cook you peas :classic_laugh:. Scratch that, what gets to me is that they feel entitled to share their opinions 

I have nothing bothering me at the moment, except my own internal shit, my head and the way it deals with life is my main problem.

I might be drinking too much, and am a little annoyed at the company I work with but don’t really let it bother me anymore.

• Like 3

My only gripe at the moment is DVLA and how long it's taking them to process the registration of my new (to me ) car.  I can't drive it or even insure it until they give me a UK registration number :thud:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tym said:

You could see this mess coming a mile away. :littleguy:

There was a certain inevitability about it. It seems that over-promising and under-delivering is a bit of a genetic trait here. Most people I've met here have been lovely, so I guess it's their desire to please that just blows up in their faces on many occasions. And hiding from the fall-out is the other trait. 😂😂😂

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

My only gripe at the moment is DVLA and how long it's taking them to process the registration of my new (to me ) car.  I can't drive it or even insure it until they give me a UK registration number :thud:

There's a lot of industrial action going on at the DVLA at the moment and lots of expats here are inundating them with requests for Certificates of Conformity so that they can exchange their driving licences for French ones.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

thats because ... they started the process , then someone googled a pic of it .. and they have all been rolling round the office in fits of laughter since.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Funny that......your neighbour says the same thing! :classic_laugh:

What a load of bollocks, he doesn’t SAY anything he shouts it with his two foot gob, come to think of it that’s just like you @XTreme.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

thats because ... they started the process , then someone googled a pic of it .. and they have all been rolling round the office in fits of laughter since.

I think it's more a case of them being annoying cunts, you'd fit in a treat working there 😉

• Haha 4

Nothing has bothered me for a few weeks until last night when i got home and my email keeps asking me to input my password and when i do it says something went wrong even though everything is right this happened about a month ago and had to contact virgin media they reset it their end and everything worked but that phone call was the best part of an hour so getting ready to talk or should i say wait for them to sort it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Just to annoy you more i got my log book for my new bike in less than a week :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just to annoy you more i got my log book for my new bike in less than a week :classic_laugh:

Yes, fair play to them, when it's an automated system it works well  Because this car is a fresh import a human has to work it out , so far they've been trying to 'work it out' for 8 weeks now :wank4az:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Nothing has bothered me for a few weeks until last night when i got home and my email keeps asking me to input my password and when i do it says something went wrong even though everything is right this happened about a month ago and had to contact virgin media they reset it their end and everything worked but that phone call was the best part of an hour so getting ready to talk or should i say wait for them to sort it 

All sorted again now 50 minutes on the phone talking to a woman i could barely understand had to create a new account again fecking cunts anyhow all done

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

All sorted again now 50 minutes on the phone talking to a woman i could barely understand had to create a new account again fecking cunts anyhow all done

Just use GMail.......nothing beats it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just use GMail.......nothing beats it!

I've had this email for 19 years its a pop3 account and can say its worked perfect until these two glitches.  I have a Gmail and Hotmail. but this one has no junk mail at all, i only use it for my banking and anything personal very rarely give it out to anyone

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Do you think there may be a connection between those two Fred? :classic_unsure:

Obviously that's why i don't want to change it everything important in my life is done with that e mail. The other accounts are disposable, that's why i was stressed when it stopped working 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

@yen_powell, fucking prawns looking at you? :classic_laugh:

what’s about olives that gets you?

Food stuff? Vegans annoy me, not vegans per se, but those annoying cunts that think you’re Hitler for wanting a burger or use some chorizo to cook you peas :classic_laugh:. Scratch that, what gets to me is that they feel entitled to share their opinions 

I have nothing bothering me at the moment, except my own internal shit, my head and the way it deals with life is my main problem.

I might be drinking too much, and am a little annoyed at the company I work with but don’t really let it bother me anymore.

They look like grapes that have gone off but taste like meat to me. I'm alone in this, everyone else I know loves the things.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

They look like grapes that have gone off but taste like meat to me. I'm alone in this, everyone else I know loves the things.

I can back you up here @yen_powell i fucking hate them in fact if the wife has a jar in the fridge it helps with my diet one look at them and i don't feel like eating anymore :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2