Summers over.

Tym

10 minutes ago, Buckster said:

There is about 340 screws all in by the time I fit the trim panels etc. but the quality is excellent and everything lines up.

That's good👍

My shed,s (Shedmaster) pre drilled holes where sometimes way out of line, I just drilled new ones.......and some of the panels were as sharp as a razor blade on the ends.

Only problem with it is, I ordered a 8x10, but I received a 10x8 shed, could not be bothered with the hassle of sending it back.

2 hours ago, Clive said:

That's good👍

My shed,s (Shedmaster) pre drilled holes where sometimes way out of line, I just drilled new ones.......and some of the panels were as sharp as a razor blade on the ends.

Only problem with it is, I ordered a 8x10, but I received a 10x8 shed, could not be bothered with the hassle of sending it back.

These things are great a bit pricey but insurance backed, powder coated galvanised steel, very solid I’ve had mine for 3 years it’s been brilliant.👍

• Like 2

Doesn’t that cook your bike in the summer? Or condensate in the winter? Since you’re getting solar power for the battery tender I would get some electrical fans as forced ventilation.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Doesn’t that cook your bike in the summer? 

His only lasts two weeks shouldnt be a problem...lol 😆

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

Doesn’t that cook your bike in the summer? Or condensate in the winter? Since you’re getting solar power for the battery tender I would get some electrical fans as forced ventilation.

It is vented and has a wooden sub floor.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

I run a small greenhouse heater in mine, the only time I had condensation was once when I put the bike in while still hot as it was pissing down, otherwise I have had no problem, it does get hot in there in the summer, I just open the doors and let it cool.

Tidy thing. Looked like a virgin media box in the first pic.
Agree with Pedro with the heat. My mate with the capri put a tin roof on his garage last year, it's like a bloody sauna now. Good job he's got doors both ends.

9 hours ago, Swagman said:

These things are great a bit pricey but insurance backed, powder coated galvanised steel, very solid I’ve had mine for 3 years it’s been brilliant.👍

The Shedmaster,s finish is quite good, still looks like new after 6 years. But as said, the components are not finished very well from the factory, holes don't line up, Sharpe edges.........Bennetts insurance won't accept it, there again they would not accept a shipping container as a bike storage unit.😕

Mine is the same, a oven in summer, and a fridge in winter.

But like @Buckster mine is on a wooden floor, and it is vented at the top, so I have not encountered any condensation.👍

• Like 1

I'd never buy a house without a garage.......cos besides the bike we need it for storage.

And that's with having an external building on the back patio as well.

IMG_20190710_223830-min.jpg.9e6f3bea05127cd80436b16f49ff7446.jpg

back2-min.jpg.ad15decf55dcb4a1b75fc161d6485d14.jpg

And the third bedroom.....which is full size and not a box room, is jammed up with shit as well!

The wife will not throw anything away! 

Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I’m the same Pete (not that I’m planning to move) but if it didn’t have a garage I wouldn’t even consider it

When we used to go looking at houses the first thing I'd check was the garage.

And over here, unlike Britain, no issues with condensation.

Back there I had some bikes that rusted in the garage despite being put away spotlessly clean and dry.

• Like 1

I have more space for storage then i have for living. My basement has 10 foot ceilings and its full, two car garage with apartment on top is full, and i have several out buildings at the farm,all  full. 

I am cleaning out the greenhouse now that i can grow $250,000 annually  worth of marijuana plants. 

🤓

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'd never buy a house without a garage.......cos besides the bike we need it for storage.

And that's with having an external building on the back patio as well.

IMG_20190710_223830-min.jpg.9e6f3bea05127cd80436b16f49ff7446.jpg

back2-min.jpg.ad15decf55dcb4a1b75fc161d6485d14.jpg

And the third bedroom.....which is full size and not a box room, is jammed up with shit as well!

The wife will not throw anything away! 

Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Including you ?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tym said:

I have more space for storage then i have for living. My basement has 10 foot ceilings and its full, two car garage with apartment on top is full, and i have several out buildings at the farm,all  full. 

I am cleaning out the greenhouse now that i can grow $250,000 annually  worth of marijuana plants. 

🤓

that's handy

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tym said:

🤓

Pretty sure you have just admitted to being a hoarder.

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Pretty sure you have just admitted to being a hoarder.

I need a forklift to pickup my pallets of ammo. :littleguy:

• Haha 1