Stuff is hard to get. [919 rant mode on]

Tym

I wanted new coveralls, cant get my siZe in the colour i want, FFS! Groceries are expensive, gas is stupid, no ammo at any price, plenty of work,

just no one gets hired to do it, plenty of money just nothing to buy, so the prices of what you cant get go up, wtf?

Welcome to Two Twenty One Beaches.

🤓

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Expensive hobby shooting stuff.

No shooting involved, it will be stored with the other 200,000 rounds and racks of guns along with the 40,000 rolls of toilet paper ready for the impending zombie apocalypse.

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Expensive hobby shooting stuff.

Can be very profitable if you buy during times the Fucking commies arnt in power. And when they are, well, its how you get them out.

🤓

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Tym said:

I wanted new coveralls, cant get my siZe in the colour i want, FFS! Groceries are expensive, gas is stupid, no ammo at any price, plenty of work,

just no one gets hired to do it, plenty of money just nothing to buy, so the prices of what you cant get go up, wtf?

🤓

How much does gas cost per gallon there now @Tym.?

12 hours ago, Tym said:

🤓

you want to spend some money .... i got just what you need  ... China White , Mother Pearl, pure as the driven snow .... baby .

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you want to spend some money .... i got just what you need  ... China White , Mother Pearl, pure as the driven snow .... baby .

What you got it cut with?.

• Thanks 1

Cement works, thats what they use when they make it. Its cut from day one, none of you are worthy of the good chit...

Add in the unoffical white privelege tax the parp market adds on, and hosed becomes a verb.

lol

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Tym said:

I think its around 3 bucks a gallon on average.

That's about the same price as red diesel here that has no road duty attached to it . I blame the people giving up smoking, when people stop smoking the governments revenue drops so they add to fuel so smoke more you bastards :classic_laugh:cigarette smoking GIF

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's about the same price as red diesel here that has no road duty attached to it . I blame the people giving up smoking, when people stop smoking the governments revenue drops so they add to fuel so smoke more you bastards :classic_laugh:cigarette smoking GIF

they should buy more cancer sticks, how much is a packet of 20 these days 

28 minutes ago, skyrider said:

they should buy more cancer sticks, how much is a packet of 20 these days 

Thank feck I don't smoke anymore............  😵

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/shop/home-and-ents/newsagent-and-tobacconist/tobacconist/cigarettes-20-pack

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Cheaper to smoke weed.

🤓

Everyone does now. It's all I ever smell when I walk around or when I'm riding down the middle of a queue of cars.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Everyone does now. It's all I ever smell when I walk around or when I'm riding down the middle of a queue of cars.

Sales of "Dark Side of The Moon" have gone through the roof then?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sales of "Dark Side of The Moon" have gone through the roof then?

I suggested playing that album to a local blowhead, he said, "Naa, too depressing".

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I suggested playing that album to a local blowhead, he said, "Naa, too depressing".

Overrated album......like Tubular Bells from that era!

WTF was that all about?

• Like 1