Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It would never get said the other way round dino.

You’ll never know as it didn’t happen 

I wouldn’t like that either.

Most men wouldn’t expose their spouse in that situation.

He was out getting drunk, the kitchen is a mess, obviously she was the one home.

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It would never get said the other way round dino.

it would be disgusting the other way round... didn't you hear the big fart he done at the end

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

44 minutes ago, Six30 said:

it would be disgusting the other way round... didn't you hear the big fart he done at the end

Nope I keep forgetting I can hear now and keep watching stuff with the volume off 😂

Just had a weird moment sitting at the kitchen table thinking the dishwasher was making a terrible noise and must be about to explode and leak everywhere, I turned to look at it and the door was open so it wasn't the cause of the terrible glugging pump noises.. it was the boiler which is in another room 😁

Totally freaked out by how noisy my house is, that catering freezer in the garage sounds like it's about to take off!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nope I keep forgetting I can hear now and keep watching stuff with the volume off 😂

Just had a weird moment sitting at the kitchen table thinking the dishwasher was making a terrible noise and must be about to explode and leak everywhere, I turned to look at it and the door was open so it wasn't the cause of the terrible glugging pump noises.. it was the boiler which is in another room 😁

Totally freaked out by how noisy my house is, that catering freezer in the garage sounds like it's about to take off!

Have you ridden a bike yet?

19 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Don't get it? 😬 Whats a top fan?

You need to do Facebook to get this. Basically you get a badge that goes next to your avatar when you post on a page that you've previously liked. It's a bit like Muttley's medal in Catch That Pigeon! 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Tango said:

You need to do Facebook to get this. Basically you get a badge that goes next to your avatar when you post on a page that you've previously liked. It's a bit like Muttley's medal in Catch That Pigeon! 😂😂😂

You get a badge for posting? Christ almighty, does it have colouring in pages as well? 😆

• Haha 2