Whats its like having brothers.

Tym

Seems "some" dont know the "rules" of ownership, maybe because they dint have brothers, i dont know. The rules are simple.

The youngest brother is there for hand me downs, doent mean you stop calling them the name of the brother who bought the chit.

Butt they are yours, to do as you please, take this watch for example, its my oldest brothers, as soon as i need crack or a hoe, i get to sell it.

For about 4 grand you see hand me downs are very profitable, cause now i have a Tomos too.

_DSC1420.thumb.JPG.dbea2c9a0271cc1851fa920e1a10037c.JPG

According to Pedro's rules my first steet legal motorcycle wasnt mine either.

:thud:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Tym said:

Seems "some" dont know the "rules" of ownership, maybe because they dint have brothers, i dont know. The rules are simple.

The youngest brother is there for hand me downs, doent mean you stop calling them the name of the brother who bought the chit.

Butt they are yours, to do as you please, take this watch for example, its my oldest brothers, as soon as i need crack or a hoe, i get to sell it.

For about 4 grand you see hand me downs are very profitable, cause now i have a Tomos too.

_DSC1420.thumb.JPG.dbea2c9a0271cc1851fa920e1a10037c.JPG

According to Pedro's rules my first steet legal motorcycle wasnt mine either.

:thud:

Nice one @Tym you are so lucky I never got nothing off my 3 older brothers.

No siblings!

My mother had me, burst into tears because I wasn't a girl, put me in a dress, and then shoved me in a chest of drawers.

baby1.jpg.5b747ed7e5857c17d4998545aa5ed8e3.jpg

Couldn't stand the sight of me from the day I was born........so she wasn't going to take the risk of having more like me.

She never wanted children anyway.....not a maternal bone in her body! 

So that's why I have no siblings!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No siblings!

My mother had me, burst into tears because I wasn't a girl, put me in a dress, and then shoved me in a chest of drawers.

Couldn't stand the sight of me from the day I was born........so she wasn't going to take the risk of having more like me.

Well if they were like mine then your missing nothing, all take no give my brothers/sisters, only came round to see us if they needed the cars fixing otherwise never fucking saw them, so only time I speak to who’s left is at one of the funerals we attend, only three of the five left now.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well if they were like mine then your missing nothing, all take no give my brothers/sisters, only came round to see us if they needed the cars fixing otherwise never fucking saw them, so only time I speak to who’s left is at one of the funerals we attend, only three of the five left now.

If I'd had any then I'd have been the black sheep for sure!

In fact I managed to be the black sheep without having any!

Be Bad Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 2

I had a weird family, my mother and father were great people, stayed together until the end, took great care of their children.

All my firends had one mother 3 fathers and God knows who cared for them in life, usually their dogs thats it.

:classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If I'd had any then I'd have been the black sheep for sure!

In fact I managed to be the black sheep without having any!

Be Bad Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Well that’s not a surprise to anyone now is it, BAaaaaa.????

I have a youger brother , we don't phone each other everyday or anything like that but when we talk we just carry on like it was yesterday.

He's a biker as well but mainly has Harley's , he's the road captain for the local HOG branch. Having said that he does have a 1200GS which he says is ace so there's hope for him yet :classic_laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

No siblings!

no me neither

Well one of mine died when he was 49, I saw the rest of them in2009 at mothers funeral and the next time was 2020 when brother in law died, my eldest sister died in 2019 but my arsole bothers didn’t go to her funeral.?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

No siblings!

You must have hated that episode of Some Mother's Do 'Ave Em where Frank says he wet his knickers at Paddington Station and when probed reveals that he wore dresses till he was 5 because a Gipsy woman told his mother she was going to have a girl so she bought all the clothes and they wouldn't take them back at the shop.

• Haha 1

I have a brother 4 years older, a sister 2 years older and a brother 2 years younger, haven't seen or spoken to any of them in years, we haven't fallen out or anything just move in different circles. Only thing i got from my eldest brother was dead arms and legs luckily for my younger brother i was able to pass them down to him :classic_laugh: as kids we were constantly fighting we must have driven our parents nuts LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Being a mechanic, like swagman I mostly hear from them when a car fails.

This is why i never became a plumber or owned a pickup truck. :wave:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Skippy said:

........... I don’t have any friends that are cunts. ??

You're right on the summary when you've got no siblings though......you learn to stand on your own too feet at an early age!

46 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're right on the summary when you've got no siblings though......you learn to stand on your own too feet at an early age!

Having brothers or sisters didn't mean you couldn't stand on your own two feet, they made me want to do things by myself, also taught me to fight my own battles because it was usually them i was fighting and that incudes my sister  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

I'm the oldest of 3 boys.... & by the grace of God, we were blessed with great parents...who are still together, alive & kicking. I can't say enough good things about my brothers. The old man did a great job teaching us how to Ride & Ski⛷️....can't thank him enough for that. My youngest bro was the golden boy....Mom & Dad sent him to private school during his high school years....which paid off well. They moved 3 yrs. ago to MN...just so they could be near him & his family which are associated w/ the healthcare industry. My middle brother & I see eye to eye on alot things nowadays...1 of which is being a step-parent. I've always had a circle of friends....& then a circle of Pals. My middle brother is my original Pal?.....even though we used to fight like cats & dogs until he reached high school yrs.? 

My golden-boy kid brother & his family.....

Mark&Co.jpg

• Like 5