Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

trouble is over here , the government was probably scared of being called racists.... 

Hmm more to do with monaaay and the psychos not giving a crap who carks it but I think we are straying away from covid and venturing onto the no list of politics on this one.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm more to do with monaaay and the psychos not giving a crap who carks it but I think we are straying away from covid and venturing onto the no list of politics on this one.

but politics is a massive part of covid ... have you not been approved for the private section for politics on here ? , it kicks right off in there daily.

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

but politics is a massive part of covid ... have you not been approved for the private section for politics on here ? , it kicks right off in there daily.

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

Caroline schooling Six in the politics section

giphy.gif

@Six30 brought it on himself Dave! 

And now Blunder's on his case again! 

He's getting twatted everywhere now!

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Good to see you back Keith!

You didn't miss much......nobody's flounced!

Tough breed on here now.🤣

• Like 1

Just got second jab invite and it coincides with when I’ll be passing where I live on Sunday 👏 👏 👏 

My 19year old has just got an invite for his first jab too.

Theyre knocking this shit right out the park, I fucking love the NHS. 

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just got second jab invite and it coincides with when I’ll be passing where I live on Sunday 👏 👏 👏 

I got my invitation for the second jab while I was in Cornwall so had to decline, the receptionist then advised I would have to call 119 and arrange a jab at the mass vaccination centre at the show ground to which my reply was they give the Astra jab and I had the Pfizer one and they are not mixing them only in trials, I rang 911 total waste of time 20 minutes on the phone waiting only to be told nothing in our area , had to go to the surgery to pick up repeat meds the wife heard them discussing the vaccine to people on the phone so in I go and I have my second jab on the 19 May, left hand right hand comes to mind.😩😩😩

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I got my invitation for the second jab while I was in Cornwall so had to decline, the receptionist then advised I would have to call 119 and arrange a jab at the mass vaccination centre at the show ground to which my reply was they give the Astra jab and I had the Pfizer one and they are not mixing them only in trials, I rang 911 total waste of time 20 minutes on the phone waiting only to be told nothing in our area , had to go to the surgery to pick up repeat meds the wife heard them discussing the vaccine to people on the phone so in I go and I have my second jab on the 19 May, left hand right hand comes to mind.😩😩😩

Umm not surprising so I’ll rephrase. “I fucking love the slightly faulty NHS” 😂

But it’s not different from any system that’s managed by people, they’re subject to faults. 

40 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Umm not surprising so I’ll rephrase. “I fucking love the slightly faulty NHS” 😂

But it’s not different from any system that’s managed by people, they’re subject to faults. 

It’s a great system full of remarkable people mostly, like any industry they all have a certain amount of Chaff, and it’s hard to get rid of people these days.👍

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Swagman said:

It’s a great system full of remarkable people mostly, like any industry they all have a certain amount of Chaff, and it’s hard to get rid of people these days.👍

Just offer a wage that decent people can get by on, then you can choose from a number of applicants and not to employ the chaff.
Otherwise as now youre left with just dedicated people that see it as a vocation and the shite that can’t get employed elsewhere (admin usually).

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Absolutely, my wife took our son for his second jab on Saturday and they jabbed her as well, she came home quite shocked 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

My biggest takeaway from all this lockdown chit was being amazed about how many blonde girls, wernt.

🤓

With me it was being surprised how little my life changed from before corvid. i must have been an unsociable bastard then as well 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

With me it was being surprised how little my life changed from before corvid. i must have been an unsociable bastard then as well 

I dont mind cool people, the only problem is there arnt many.

🤓

• Haha 1