Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's why she was crying :classic_laugh:

I speak from experience of having owned a Vespa 50 years ago (sounds bad doesn't it - 50 years ago)......you're not going to impress any females.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I speak from experience of having owned a Vespa 50 years ago (sounds bad doesn't it - 50 years ago)......you're not going to impress any females.

Now a Harley on the other hand... capable of snapping knicker elastic at a hundred feet away.

• Haha 3

On 21/05/2021 at 21:42, XTreme said:

Spain has lifted the entry restrictions on Brits from next Monday!

Here we go.....Indian variant incoming!

I know people are joking about it but it is serious stuff, I know someone who got this variant and he has been in a khorma for a week now and he only just buried his naan.

• Haha 5

So the latest news is this came from that lab after all,shucks, makes ya wonder why google twitter and facebook major news outlets tried to cover that info up. Asking for a freind.

🤓

8 minutes ago, Tym said:

So the latest news is this came from that lab after all,shucks, makes ya wonder why google twitter and facebook major news outlets tried to cover that info up. Asking for a freind.

🤓

It's confirmed now?

I never bought into that theory that it came from those live markets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mawsley said:

And now they haven’t.

If the person who left the children in charge of the country could come and collected them, please.

it’s beyond a joke.

Have they told them that they've lifted the restrictions that they never told them about? :classic_unsure:

Down to 7 cases now.....and no new ones showing up.

87255686_Screenshot2021-05-26141839-min.jpg.935c26919dee50c55ed90c534a2c3ca3.jpg

So that'll probably be the cue for all the twats to go out and get infected and get us locked in again!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

The voxpop I heard yesterday, a woman was moaning that she didn’t know what was going on because the council has said nothing. Nobody told her it was the government behind it and the council are as clueless as she is. So, no. Nobody has a fucking clue.

What a fucking mess!

As you know we've had restrictions of some kind for 12 of the last 15 months......and the communication has always been very clear.

21 hours ago, XTreme said:

Down to 7 cases now.....and no new ones showing up.

87255686_Screenshot2021-05-26141839-min.jpg.935c26919dee50c55ed90c534a2c3ca3.jpg

So that'll probably be the cue for all the twats to go out and get infected and get us locked in again!

You're going to the hospital in Granada ?  you'll probably bring back the plague

Just now, boboneleg said:

You're going to the hospital in Granada ?  you'll probably bring back the plague

He is the plague, he is a Welsh ginger.

• Haha 6

I saw on the news that the Indian variant is now the dominant strain in the UK. And they're not sure if the vaccines work against it apparently.

Meanwhile, Spain lets anybody in without tests because they want the tourist revenue.

This isn't going to end well.

Astra Zeneca works against the Indian strain according to the gubberment scientists but unless they clamp down on it I fear the June date of all restrictions lifted will be extended.

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Astra Zeneca works against the Indian strain according to the gubberment scientists but unless they clamp down on it I fear the June date of all restrictions lifted will be extended.

I’ve had both of mine (AZ), I’m immune to everything now including fire and nuclear holocaust.

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

I saw on the news that the Indian variant is now the dominant strain in the UK. And they're not sure if the vaccines work against it apparently.

Meanwhile, Spain lets anybody in without tests because they want the tourist revenue.

This isn't going to end well.

We’re fucked, these cunts will never get us free of it they won’t shut the fucking borders, we should have done a Australian border lock down months ago, these twats in power never seem to fucking learn, BASTARDS.😔😔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swagman said:

We’re fucked, these cunts will never get us free of it they won’t shut the fucking borders, we should have done a Australian border lock down months ago, these twats in power never seem to fucking learn, BASTARDS.😔😔

In principle it's a lot easier to contain it when you're on an island than if you're surrounded by other countries like we are in Europe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swagman said:

What do you expect, this gubberment is in hock to the money men, they're calling the shots.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

In principle it's a lot easier to contain it when you're on an island than if you're surrounded by other countries like we are in Europe.

Exactly we are a island.