Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Technically here all over 55's are supposed have the AstraZeneca jab, but if you book it at one of the bigger vaccination centres they tend to have the Pfizer one, so that the AstraZeneca ones are freed up for doctor surgeries and pharmacies who don't have the storage facilities for the Pfizer. I booked at a vaccination centre, so I got the Pfizer. My OH registered for any leftover shots and got a call today to go to a pharmacy about 30kms away for the J&J vaccination. So she's all done now.

yep i had the alka seltzer

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Had to look it up, Ill always stand out as a guiri, very pale skin is a dead giveaway 😂

It's pronounced "Gearies"......and any foreigner (particularly from Northern Europe) is classed as one. It's not Brit-specific.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

I think all the jabs work equally well for Gingers, but it’s great you appreciate you are all mutants.

George Costanza Wow GIF by hero0fwar

21 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Who never knew, the spanish? I dont believe it 😂

Dirty dagos, greasy wops, frogs (or kermits) are bread and butter insults in the life of a British person in training for ultimate superiority 😆

So what do they call us that we dont know about? 

In Portugal, bifes meaning steaks, or camones from you saying “come on”, sometimes lagostas meaning lobsters after you get your typical “laying drunk on the beach sun tan”, or just the equivalent to “fucking tourists”.

• Haha 1

I've learned by now that there's no situation that the Dagos can't make worse! 

Because they've just issued a directive that all those born in 1964 have to go to Baza to get vaccinated......which is 100km round trip.

What happens to all those who don't have transport? I suppose you'd think......well they could take the Bus?

Unfortunately there is no Bus! We are without Bus!

So there's now a lot of really pissed off 56 and 57 year olds trying to work out how the fuck they can get to Baza!

1946342800_Screenshot2021-05-06185107-min.jpg.c4a3991a3feec53e7ea4dff36c771170.jpg

Face Palm GIF by New Hope Club

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

In Portugal, bifes meaning steaks, or camones from you saying “come on”, sometimes lagostas meaning lobsters after you get your typical “laying drunk on the beach sun tan”, or just the equivalent to “fucking tourists”.

Ah yes bifes and other beef, roast beef and steak ones I’m familiar, comones is new and a good’n! 

• Like 1

The wife had her first Pfizer today!

And what was noticeable was the number of names that were being called out......and probably only half the people actually turned up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 06/05/2021 at 17:58, XTreme said:

I've learned by now that there's no situation that the Dagos can't make worse! 

Because they've just issued a directive that all those born in 1964 have to go to Baza to get vaccinated......which is 100km round trip.

What happens to all those who don't have transport? I suppose you'd think......well they could take the Bus?

Unfortunately there is no Bus! We are without Bus!

So there's now a lot of really pissed off 56 and 57 year olds trying to work out how the fuck they can get to Baza!

1946342800_Screenshot2021-05-06185107-min.jpg.c4a3991a3feec53e7ea4dff36c771170.jpg

Face Palm GIF by New Hope Club

what a balls up it is out there, it would be like that over if if Labour got in.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

what a balls up it is out there, it would be like that over if if Labour got in.

Well my AZ is in the Health Centre in the town on Monday......so no big deal.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well my AZ is in the Health Centre in the town on Monday......so no big deal.

word is they flew a new nurse in to inject the expats .... good luck

image.png.95fb299e312a506a343bee64b4aacf0a.png

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Bjeezus please tell me that pics  been photoshopped!

No she’s just a born beauty 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

There's some massive cunts on this board!

kramer GIF

There is you need to sort yourself out.👍

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Swagman said:

There is you need to sort yourself out.👍

Some holiday you're having!

You've gone from trolling in Lincoln to trolling in Cornwall.

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF