Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

40 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

With me it was being surprised how little my life changed from before corvid. i must have been an unsociable bastard then as well 

The only difference for me was being restricted from riding......and then from riding very far.

57 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Why the fuck is there an amber list of countries? It's a polar option, go or don't go.

Lobbing most of the planet into a 'well, you can kinda go if it's important' is just bollocks. The sister-in-law is going to fly off to the Caribbean with her family. It's complete fucking madness. "We really need a holiday after what we've been through." No you fucking don't, cuntbollocks. What you need to do is stay the fuck in the UK.

Don't get me wrong. No one would be happier to know that those in-laws would be away from annoying me and increasing their chance of dying in a mid-air collision. But sheesh.

I saw a couple of people going on about it on FB......but I couldn't make any sense of it.

7 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Why the fuck is there an amber list of countries? It's a polar option, go or don't go.

Lobbing most of the planet into a 'well, you can kinda go if it's important' is just bollocks. The sister-in-law is going to fly off to the Caribbean with her family. It's complete fucking madness. "We really need a holiday after what we've been through." No you fucking don't, cuntbollocks. What you need to do is stay the fuck in the UK.

Don't get me wrong. No one would be happier to know that those in-laws would be away from annoying me and increasing their chance of dying in a mid-air collision. But sheesh.

Bang on , these fucking whingers saying 'I must have a holiday abroad' boil my piss  😡

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Tym said:

Went to the store, first day with no mask rule here, nice being able to breathe like thats not important.

🤓

We still have masks and 2mtr rules here.

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

We still have masks and 2mtr rules here.

That’s me all vaccinated the wife to with Astra Zeneca.👍

886C7211-E33A-4E76-91ED-6753BE8993E6.jpeg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Swagman said:

That’s me all vaccinated the wife to with Astra Zeneca.👍

886C7211-E33A-4E76-91ED-6753BE8993E6.jpeg

The reverse of us then......I'm AZ and the wife is Pfizer!

38 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The reverse of us then......I'm AZ and the wife is Pfizer!

You both had two injections as well then?.

12 minutes ago, Swagman said:

You both had two injections as well then?.

No......wife gets her second Pfizer next week, and I get my second AZ end of July.

Just now, XTreme said:

No......wife gets her second Pfizer next week, and I get my second AZ end of July.

Good luck with those then.👍

• Like 1

2nd stab yesterday, Moderna.  Side effects were minor for me, but not so minor for friend's wife.  She said it felt like a truck hit her.  Probably because she doesnt ride a motorcycle.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, alfalfa said:

2nd stab yesterday, Moderna.  Side effects were minor for me, but not so minor for friend's wife.  She said it felt like a truck hit her.  Probably because she doesnt ride a motorcycle.

How many times she been hit by a truck then for comparison.🤣🤣

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, XTreme said:

Spain has lifted the entry restrictions on Brits from next Monday!

Here we go.....Indian variant incoming!

you mean a good hot curry

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

No.....the Covid strain that's now spreading across Britain.

yes it is becoming a bit of a strain it's never ending  🥴

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

yes it is becoming a bit of a strain it's never ending  🥴

And it'll end up coming over here now no expect.

And what we don't know is how efficient are the vaccines in combatting these different variants.

Portugal dealt with the British strain, the brasilian strain, and the south african strain, because of international travels during Christmas. We have learned nothing!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Portugal dealt with the British strain, the brasilian strain, and the south african strain, because of international travels during Christmas. We have learned nothing!

From 7th June, Spain is now letting anybody in......regardless of where they've come from! 

Come October we'll be locked in again!

All for the Tourist money.....and the rest of the year we'll have to suffer because of it.

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

All for the Tourist money.....and the rest of the year we'll have to suffer because of it.

Or die because of it!

I might even not be able to ride to Morocco through Spain... selfish fuckers!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

And what we don't know is how efficient are the vaccines in combatting these different variants.

Just watch what happens here, you'll soon know.

Did you hear the stories of Indians holidaying in Turkey after doing their annual religious outing in India knowing they'd be able to return here without the expensive quarantine.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mawsley said:

to say sorry to a barmaid who’d been reduced to tears.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to show her your Vespa Dave!

• Like 1