September Bike of The Month picture submission thread

Pedro

Here is the thread for submission of your pictures for Bike Of the Month September, on the 25th I'll start a poll for voting.

@XTreme, sticky thread?

This time I think we're better not having two votes, it never occurred to me that there would be no way of settling a possible tie , what do you guys think? Also, no tractors, cars, lawnmowers, washing machines, sowing machines, trikes, quads, buses, boats, and other vehicles other than motorcycles will be accepted, but nothing stops you from submitting pictures though, tractors are particularly popular :littleguy:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Here is the thread for submission of your pictures for Bike Of the Month September, on the 25th I'll start a poll for voting.

@XTreme, sticky thread?

This time I think we're better not having two votes, it never occurred to me that there would be no way of settling a possible tie , what do you guys think? Also, no tractors, cars, lawnmowers, washing machines, sowing machines, trikes, quads, buses, boats, and other vehicles other than motorcycles will be accepted, but nothing stops you from submitting pictures though, tractors are particularly popular :littleguy:

Done!

And I agree one member/one submission is the only way to do it to level the playing field!

Otherwise the odds are always stacked against the one bike people!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Done!

And I agree one member/one submission is the only way to do it to level the playing field!

Otherwise the odds are always stacked against the one bike people!

I meant having only one vote, meaning no primary vote and then the second one like last month.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I meant having only one vote, meaning no primary vote and then the second one like last month.

Right! But I think it should only be one bike per member.........which it was back in MB days.

• Like 1

Come on, guys, let's not let it be a duel between my bike and @XTreme's try of a Strom next to some lettuce field!

@yen_powell has a shiny new bike, @Earache has a few great pictures from his last ride with the scenery to back it up, I know for a fact @Sofia is holding back on a couple of great pictures of the Triumph, @Grasshopper's Ride surely has plenty of the Himalayan to fight and try to be the first bike to get a second BOTM win and also a consecutive one, @Sir Fallsalot has dirty bike gold, @Specs probably has one of the GS, and @Mawsley has a chance of having the first scooter, @boboneleg surely went out with the T7 or the CRF as well.

A plethora of different bikes from all over the world, and I'm sure I'm forgetting someone

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That reminds me of Morocco, the light and the color of the dirt. I love it. The road looks is amazing too.

I like this pic - the best part is the road trailing off into the distance. Taken around 6:30 AM when the Sun was just coming up so the lighting is kinda cool, too.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'll have to use this one unless i get a last minute one in at the end of the week

IMG_0133.thumb.JPG.1b34cd64abb4084ad43330d0763a7a13.JPG

ok....I can not imagine how this might translate....but I have to say, what a cute little top box you have! ?

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

ok....I can not imagine how this might translate....but I have to say, what a cutie little top box you have! ?

That's one's OK Michelle!

However, if Fred said that to you it wouldn't be OK! 

And just a bit of advice.......avoid using the word "flange"......it has another connotation for us! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

ok....I can not imagine how this might translate....but I have to say, what a cute little top box you have! ?

That's where he keeps his little triangular sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Its for my spares i got fed up carrying everything on my back in that little box i have front and rear tubes tyre levers with a few other tools spare clutch lever cable ties insulation tape a pair of gloves to keep the oil off my hands a pressure gauge and a fold up saw and because its foam top and bottom nothing rattles about in there

This is the one i have actually i have 2 one on my 650 and one on my 400
https://www.thecasefarm.co.uk/shop/cases/camera/dave-235-s/

• Like 1