Four Years!

XTreme

Today marks this forum's 4th birthday!

As I've said in the past, I only started it as somewhere different to go when we were all locked down at the start of the Pandemic.

I never expected it to last once we got mobility again......but amazingly we're still here. During that time we've built a solid reputation as established Internet troublemakers!

And we've also built a place where the very dregs of the motorcycle world can behave in a way that would get them banned on any respectable forum.

Besides the usual morons from the past we've actually managed to attract a few more......which is what we have to do if we want to survive in this era of Social Media.

So if you've got mates that do forums then call them in so the likes of Buck, Six, Busa, and Marcel can call them cunts and nonces!

Come On Down Price Is Right GIF by Justin

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Just goes to show that this place isn't as bad as everyone makes out

No, it’s worse.

• Haha 9

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As I've said in the past, I only started it as somewhere different to go when we were all locked down at the start of the Pandemic.

I never expected it to last once we got mobility again......but amazingly we're still here. During that time we've built a solid reputation as established Internet troublemakers!

And we've also built a place where the very dregs of the motorcycle world can behave in a way that would get them banned on any respectable forum.

Besides the usual morons from the past we've actually managed to attract a few more......which is what we have to do if we want to survive in this era of Social Media.

So if you've got mates that do forums then call them in so the likes of Buck, Six, Busa, and Marcel can call them cunts and nonces!

I thought it was the average mental age of the members? 😂😂😂

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

IMG_0953.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

The only question that keeps popping up in my head is ...why in hell did I have to message you from the other place to join this shit show...lol.

Only you know why you joined up over there!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Only you know why you joined up over there!

stalking his fantasy lover ...buckster

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Episode 1 Slow Clap GIF by One Chicago

Well done to everyone involved , now if we could only manage to keep some female members here .....................

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Well done to everyone involved , now if we could only manage to keep some female members here .....................

Would be nice...instead of this bunch of rejects from other sites ...I might have to pull out my Poem writing skills to attract a few...remember back in the day of maximum..that place was loaded with babes...

Love Island Summer GIF by PeacockTV

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Would be nice...instead of this bunch of rejects from other sites ...I might have to pull out my Poem writing skills to attract a few...remember back in the day of maximum..that place was loaded with babes...

Love Island Summer GIF by PeacockTV

Ladyboys?      😂 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

They'd need to be OldSchool bike girls to be a good fit!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Bikerbabe did...the only sad part she didn't owne a bike or could ride one ...

Why was she on a bike forum then?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They'd need to be OldSchool bike girls to be a good fit!

Well not to old...come to think of it we've already got Buckster riding around with leather chaps ...don't need to see anymore of that..

mr. slave thinking GIF by South Park

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Bikerbabe did...the only sad part she didn't owne a bike or could ride one ...

Streetwalker?          😂 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

No chance … not even ones with cocks 

• Haha 1