Should Marcel be allowed to change his username?

XTreme

Should Marcel be allowed to change his username?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Marcel be allowed to change his username?

• NO! Because he's a Cunt!
    • YES! And he should be called......

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So if you're riding a heavy bike then you're a better rider?

It definitely sounds like that is exactly what he's trying to say.

So if its weight that makes a rider a better rider then why aren't all the sumo wrestlers riding in motogp on bikes that weigh 44t

• Haha 1

Just now, Six30 said:

@Buckster seems @Marcel has got you drawn into Wakey Races now .... he's put your name up for the challenge with  @busabeast ...you up for this shit ?

Yeh......he shit out now he wants somebody else to take up the challenge for him.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

High School Rodeo GIF by Professional Bull Riders (PBR) Yee Hawwww

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......he shit out now he wants somebody else to take up the challenge for him.

He's definitely bottled it and can't put his infamy where his mouth is 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not for the type of riding you do...but to push a heavy bike until you can actually feel the frame flexing...then yes...none of you have experienced this other than me and Buckster...

• Like 1

Just now, Marcel said:

Not for the type of riding you do...but to push a heavy bike until you can actually feel the frame flexing...then yes...none of you have experienced this other than me and Buckster...

Hmm right you are marcel so this pushing a heavy bike thing do you mean because it won't move under it's own power or something?

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Hmm right you are marcel so this pushing a heavy bike thing do you mean because it won't move under it's own power or something?

No...taking the bike to its limits..something I've done many times ...have you.?

I was 16 years old when I had my first street bike..and 1973 h2 750..and I push that thing to its limits....you would have crap your pants trying to do the same things I could do on that bike...given it's many flaws..no brakes or suspension...

15 minutes ago, Marcel said:

So now you know all the bikes every member has had?

No I never said that...only state you more than 2 hours on bike before you can take it to its limit....anyone that says otherwise is just blowing hot air

YEP AND ALL OUR EXPERIENCE LEVELS TO.   Don't get sucked into his attention seeking bollocks.  He playing you all by trying to push your buttons and get a reaction.   I don't think  anything he posts is genuine anymore he is just on the wind up.   

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

No...taking the bike to its limits..something I've done many times ...have you.?

I was 16 years old when I had my first street bike..and 1973 h2 750..and I push that thing to its limits....you would have crap your pants trying to do the same things I could do on that bike...given it's many flaws..no brakes or suspension...

Hmm OK so you are saying that I've never taken a bike anywhere near to its limits.

You really need to understand something here you know fuck all about me nor the bikes I've ridden so I think it's time to wind it back a touch you boasting bloater

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Saul said:

YEP AND ALL OUR EXPERIENCE LEVELS TO.   Don't get sucked into his attention seeking bollocks.  He playing you all by trying to push your buttons and get a reaction.   I don't think  anything he posts is genuine anymore he is just on the wind up.   

Have you ever broken frames on bike...not from a accident...but from abuse ? jumping ..wheelies..ex..

18 minutes ago, Saul said:

His bird blew him out now he's a broken man!

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Hmm OK so you are saying that I've never taken a bike anywhere near to its limits.

You really need to understand something here you know fuck all about me nor the bikes I've ridden so I think it's time to wind it back a touch you boasting bloater

No just state the actual truth...there's no way in hell you took your track bike to its limits with 2 hours on your belt  on this  thing..are you saying otherwise  ?

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

you took your track bike to its limits with 2 hours on your belt

Why was he riding it on his belt?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

His bird blew him out now he's a broken man!

cause he said he could make a better apple crumble than her ... and he wasn't afraid to prove it

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

No just state the actual truth...there's no way in hell you took your track bike to its limits with 2 hours on your belt  on this  thing..are you saying otherwise  ?

No I wasn't on the ragged edge I've already said that Marcel I was riding up to 8/10ths or so, I'd suggest you leave you silly ramblings now and pipe down before you really go past the point of no return

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

cause he said he could make a better apple crumble than her ... and he wasn't afraid to prove it

No I'd say he made the faux pas but then backed out from proving himself when challenged.... 

After all he has form with that

Just now, Marcel said:

You were saying ?.lol. just did a trade ...

Screenshot_20240402_120902_Messenger.jpg

Is she saying "Fuck off you creepy old cunt"?

• Haha 2