Should Marcel be allowed to change his username?

XTreme

Should Marcel be allowed to change his username?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Marcel be allowed to change his username?

• NO! Because he's a Cunt!
    • YES! And he should be called......

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

See it's that sort of shit stirring that got you where you are today.  🤣  Not much hope for you is there.  🤣

There's always hope...I'd refer you to Buckster to quote a few words..but I'll do myself. 

Austin  3'16.

Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Ok there  extremely gay...don't get to excited...we all what your capable of doing ...pushing logs out and taking pic of yourself on the toilet...not to mention those countless groin shots...

• Haha 2

Just now, Marcel said:

Ok there  extremely gay...don't get to excited...we all what your capable of doing ...pushing logs out and taking pic of yourself on the toilet...not to mention those countless groin shots...

Hmm me thinks you're clutching at straws here Marcel, you know I'm still waiting on your answer as to my invitation to test you're mettle with me on the track, bike and track of you're choice me on my rsv.....

But guess you've bottled it.....

Again

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Hmm me thinks you're clutching at straws here Marcel, you know I'm still waiting on your answer as to my invitation to test you're mettle with me on the track, bike and track of you're choice me on my rsv.....

But guess you've bottled it.....

Again

Do you have any idea what it would cost t just to have the 1290 shipped over to settle a bet that I already know the answer to ?

Screenshot_20240331_193742_Facebook.jpg

Just now, Marcel said:

Do you have any idea what it would cost t just to have the 1290 shipped over to settle a bet that I already know the answer to ?

Screenshot_20240331_193742_Facebook.jpg

You could always hire a trackbike over here you dopy cunt, why would you ship your shitbox over here just to crash it trying to outpace me on a track and failing....

Which we all know you will do too

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

This seems to be turning into a poll of epic proportions @XTreme, I won’t have time to do it until tomorrow night :classic_laugh:

No probs Pedro......gives us more time for nominations.

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

You could always hire a trackbike over here you dopy cunt, why would you ship your shitbox over here just to crash it trying to outpace me on a track and failing....

Which we all know you will do too

It wouldn't be a fair fight...I'd need days of getting use to the bike...it's like you trying to do laps on Buckster bike for the first time...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It wouldn't be a fair fight...I'd need days of getting use to the bike...it's like you trying to do laps on Buckster bike for the first time...

So you wouldn't be able to get used to it over about 2 hours then.... sounds like someone is seriously bottling it here.

If I was to ride bucksters bike it wouldn't take me days to get used to riding it, give me around half and hour to an hour and I'd be used to how it rides

• Haha 1

Just now, Marcel said:

What are you bloating now that you could jump on a race bike and be the next super bike champion in minutes ?

It doesn't take days for someone to get used to a bike is what he's saying 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

So you wouldn't be able to get used to it over about 2 hours then.... sounds like someone is seriously bottling it here.

If I was to ride bucksters bike it wouldn't take me days to get used to riding it, give me around half and hour to an hour and I'd be used to how it rides

How long have you had that track bike..?.I disagree..you need more than hour or two to fully blend with the  a bike..

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

How long have you had that track bike..?.I disagree..you need more than hour or two to fully blend with the  a bike..

I have had the bike nearly 2 years...

How much time have I ridden it for may you ask....

Around 3-4 hours in total 

So yes you can be completely comfortable pushing a bike within the hour

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

you need more than hour or two to fully blend with the  a bike..

It depends on your level of ability Marcel!

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I have had the bike nearly 2 years...

How much time have I ridden it for may you ask....

Around 3-4 hours in total 

So yes you can be completely comfortable pushing a bike within the hour

Pushing it to the max in 3 to 4 hours ? ....in your mind maybe...there's no way..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Pushing it to the max in 3 to 4 hours ? ....in your mind maybe...there's no way..

Why do you say there's no way, ask @clive when I went to Donnington Park (my first outting on the bike) I had the 1st 20 minute session as a shakedown and to get to know the bike abit, by the time Clive arrived which was around 11/12 o'clock I'd only had an hour on the bike and as he said I was able to run with the sharp end of the inters group.

But that must be impossible....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It depends on your level of ability Marcel!

Where talking about two different things here Pete..racing and putting along on a road are completely different things...I know what I'm talking about...I've been around bikes for a very long time to know better...

I'm just not some fat kid who has 3 to 4 hours on a track bike and thinks he's the next Valentino Rossi...and this you can take to the bank...

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's more important to learn the track......and while you're doing that you're also becoming familiar with the bike.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's more important to learn the track......and while you're doing that you're also becoming familiar with the bike.

You're not wrong there

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Where talking about two different things here Pete..racing and putting along on a road are completely different things...I know what I'm talking about...I've been around bikes for a very long time to know better...

I'm just not some fat kid who has 3 to 4 hours on a track bike and thinks he's the next Valentino Rossi...and this you can take to the bank...

I never claimed to be the next rossi, you just made a claim that you know you couldn't meet.

Who's looking like a twat now

• Haha 1