Zzzaks drivel

zzzak

1 minute ago, zzzak said:

Is that the best that you can come up with ?

As you seem to think that you're an intellectual can you tell me what's wrong with this photo ?

melted wheels.jpg

is it for sale ?

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Is that the best that you can come up with ?

As you seem to think that you're an intellectual can you tell me what's wrong with this photo ?

melted wheels.jpg

That's Six's Car Sales lot!

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, zzzak said:

OK, get your torch out and get shadows at 90 degrees to each other, by the way the shadows are not the main arguments as there are so many other things that don't add up, such as where's the dust on the landers pads, surely a rocket engine would have blown a bit of moondust around.

1_RNIeUuAan7iZjetutxj3Ww.thumb.jpg.5a7bb8b775602b45810f12501c0b7f6c.jpg

If you look just above the gray colored foil, you will see the shadow from this skinny rod piece.  The thicker shadow is from something else. probably suspended off the spindly leg.

Real questions - what fact(s) would convince you we landed on the moon several times?   What telescope videos have you watched that clearly show a rotating planet in our solar system?  (or, what about them leads you to question flat or round earth?)

Also - https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/06/25/yes-the-apollo-moon-landings-really-did-happen/?sh=444a07dd6a8f

But, of course the article and photos provided could be fake.  Hence my question as to what do you need for proof that would give you 100% confidence that we did land on the moon?

59 minutes ago, alfalfa said:

If you look just above the gray colored foil, you will see the shadow from this skinny rod piece.  The thicker shadow is from something else. probably suspended off the spindly leg.

Real questions - what fact(s) would convince you we landed on the moon several times?   What telescope videos have you watched that clearly show a rotating planet in our solar system?  (or, what about them leads you to question flat or round earth?)

As I have said afaic the Earth is an oblate sphere, I'm not questioning that but was merely interested in the two items that I posted seeking a rational explanation, this apparently was to much for some of the forum members as you have seen.

Shadows don't turn corners.

If you know anything about photography in the late 60's you will know that celluloid film stock is very heat sensitive so none of those miraculous images would have come out, in the shade the film would have shattered as it was advanced and when exposed to the heat it would have lost the ability to capture an image, Armstrong had the camera strapped to his chest without a viewfinder and he would have had to make the exposure adjustments while wearing heavy gloves, not happening, but by a miracle every photo came out perfectly, but the big thing from all the alleged missions is where are the photos of the Earth, there aren't any, not a one, did they not look up or something, the "Blue Marble' image is an illustration done by a guy working for NASA, he even admits it, so there was only one camera on the Apollo 11 mission so who took this, where was the camera mounted ?

image_2024-03-14_133533631.png

144189-moon-lem-apollo.jpg

Perhaps you’d get on better here if you posted a ride out or telling us about your day .

You may be an intellectual but that doesn’t stop you being a complete bellend 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Perhaps you’d get on better here if you posted a ride out or telling us about your day .

A ride out?

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

52 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Just disassembled my calipers and am hoping to pop the pistons out soon, depends on when the computer shop is open, he has a compressor, small town stuff.

48 minutes ago, Buckster said:

A ride out?

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

For you to go on a rideout against my KTM you would need to leave a week earlier.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, zzzak said:

For you to go on a rideout against my KTM you would need to leave a week earlier.

How long has it been since you rode it again? 

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

12 hours ago, zzzak said:

Thank you for a sensible answer to the questions that I posed, as I said I was merely wondering and seeking further information.

As to the rest of the posts at no stage have I ever said that the Earth was flat, in fact I don't think that it is but was merely curious about the two things that I posted, the only person here who has mentioned a flat Earth has been Bucky so keep that in mind before you lose your rag in future.

One last question, Pete, where the fuck did you get this lot from, off a short bus from a special school or something ?

I didn't lose my rag, just posted the two things that I think would explain the phenomenon illustrated in the picture that you posted. I don't have the skills to try to explain them, so I left it that further research could be undertaken if required or desired.

With respect to the arguments around whether the earth is flat or spherical, I have my own beliefs. If others have a different belief, then, that is highly unlikely to affect my day-to-day life, so I have no strong feelings on it. Live and let live. In fact, this is my philosophy towards most things that are unlikely to affect my personal life.

However, there are things that do get me going. Take, for instance,  the current UK government's reclassification of the UK State pension as a "benefit". Why change this classification, unless it's to introduce some changes to the pension? This is something that does animate me, as there could be repercussions that do affect me directly. Here, I could very much lose my rag! Selfish? Probably! But I doubt that I'd be alone in this.

So, in conclusion, your beliefs on the shape of the Earth or some of your other beliefs may or may not align with mine, but you're entitled to them and, as they're things that are highly unlikely to affect me directly, I have no strong feelings on them. Peace. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, zzzak said:

As I have said afaic the Earth is an oblate sphere, I'm not questioning that but was merely interested in the two items that I posted seeking a rational explanation, this apparently was to much for some of the forum members as you have seen.

Shadows don't turn corners.

If you know anything about photography in the late 60's you will know that celluloid film stock is very heat sensitive so none of those miraculous images would have come out, in the shade the film would have shattered as it was advanced and when exposed to the heat it would have lost the ability to capture an image, Armstrong had the camera strapped to his chest without a viewfinder and he would have had to make the exposure adjustments while wearing heavy gloves, not happening, but by a miracle every photo came out perfectly, but the big thing from all the alleged missions is where are the photos of the Earth, there aren't any, not a one, did they not look up or something, the "Blue Marble' image is an illustration done by a guy working for NASA, he even admits it, so there was only one camera on the Apollo 11 mission so who took this, where was the camera mounted ?

image_2024-03-14_133533631.png

144189-moon-lem-apollo.jpg

I often wonder about this camera thing. It's like these bike vloggers that do ride pasts on camera. How did the camera get there before they did? It's a mystery for sure!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Tango said:

I often wonder about this camera thing. It's like these bike vloggers that do ride pasts on camera. How did the camera get there before they did? It's a mystery for sure!

Takes them 15 minutes to shoot a 30 second clip, going back and forward setting the camera and picking it up after.

When in Morocco two years ago I wanted to get a couple of pictures of myself with the bike so I propped the phone against a rock and set the 10 second timer. First took a couple of tries to get the bike framed properly, then a couple more to not get me getting on or off, and finally a half acceptable one. This was on deserted mountain passes, I couldn’t help but wondering that there must be a goat herder laughing his ass off looking at the silly tourist running back and forwards giving a thumbs up to a rock :classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

IMG_8078.thumb.jpeg.d387bc4c6f3ecf36ecbaf3ca77184232.jpeg

IMG_8199.thumb.jpeg.8884ab7fb5db1096c8220fc47fb411cf.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Takes them 15 minutes to shoot a 30 second clip, going back and forward setting the camera and picking it up after.

When in Morocco two years ago I wanted to get a couple of pictures of myself with the bike so I propped the phone against a rock and set the 10 second timer. First took a couple of tries to get the bike framed properly, then a couple more to not get me getting on or off, and finally a half acceptable one. This was on deserted mountain passes, I couldn’t help but wondering that there must be a goat herder laughing his ass off looking at the silly tourist running back and forwards giving a thumbs up to a rock :classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

Would have been better with your lid closed.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Tango said:

I didn't lose my rag, just posted the two things that I think would explain the phenomenon illustrated in the picture that you posted. I don't have the skills to try to explain them, so I left it that further research could be undertaken if required or desired.

With respect to the arguments around whether the earth is flat or spherical, I have my own beliefs. If others have a different belief, then, that is highly unlikely to affect my day-to-day life, so I have no strong feelings on it. Live and let live. In fact, this is my philosophy towards most things that are unlikely to affect my personal life.

However, there are things that do get me going. Take, for instance,  the current UK government's reclassification of the UK State pension as a "benefit". Why change this classification, unless it's to introduce some changes to the pension? This is something that does animate me, as there could be repercussions that do affect me directly. Here, I could very much lose my rag! Selfish? Probably! But I doubt that I'd be alone in this.

So, in conclusion, your beliefs on the shape of the Earth or some of your other beliefs may or may not align with mine, but you're entitled to them and, as they're things that are highly unlikely to affect me directly, I have no strong feelings on them. Peace. 

Making the State pension a benefit, i think that means at some point in time they can means test it, we'll that what I think.

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pedro said:

So, you're suggesting that maybe Neil Armstrong had actually got out of the landing module, set up a camera, climbed back up the steps of the module and posed for a photo on the steps to make it look like these were his first steps onto the surface of the moon? Outrageous! 😉😂😂

Great pictures BTW.  👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Making the State pension a benefit, i think that means at some point in time they can means test it, we'll that what I think.

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Exactly, @Clive! There's more to it than just semantics!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tango said:

So, you're suggesting that maybe Neil Armstrong had actually got out of the landing module, set up a camera, climbed back up the steps of the module and posed for a photo on the steps to make it look like these were his first steps onto the surface of the moon? Outrageous! 😉😂😂

Great pictures BTW.  👍

Even worse, when stepping back into the module he probably had to brush his previous footprints and everyone knows that on the moon dust takes forever to settle.

• Haha 2

So are all the other plants flat or just earth ... cause they look round to me , or are they just positioned on their side like a plate

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2