Post any photo you like

boboneleg

14 hours ago, skyrider said:

should have worn your wellies 

Wellies get a bit uncomfortable on a 6 mile walk, to be honest I slipped into a puddle that was deeper than it looked 😳🤣    Lucky I didn't fall on my arse.  🤣

• Haha 5

59 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Where you been? Passchendaele?

I have actually been to Passchendaele but not on that day, just stepped in a puddle that was deeper than it looked.  🤣

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Six30 said:

when they deserved a tip at christmas

428335905_122122841492164264_19611124131

They come round and flog us a calendar for a "contribution". French law says that they can't just accept money, but they can flog you something and that's ok! The firemen and postie do the same, so we end up with several calendars that we don't need/use! 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Tango said:

They come round and flog us a calendar for a "contribution". French law says that they can't just accept money, but they can flog you something and that's ok! The firemen and postie do the same, so we end up with several calendars that we don't need/use! 😂😂😂

The month or so leading up to Christmas the wheely bin is put back exactly where they collected it from, the week after New Year,  its is left on the edge of the pavement about 3 metres away. 😂 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

28846331-fc40-414e-acc2-fe4a4d5f6f31.jpg.4a8d75693d194a08b8c4ed42145c2246.jpg

I've done a bit of go carting with work (team bonding sort of shit) and when you start pushing on you find out you have muscles you've never used before i was aching for days after, good fun though

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've done a bit of go carting with work (tam bonding sort of shit) and when you start pushing on you find out you have muscles you've never used before i was aching for days after, good fun though

Mine was down to a kamikaze overtaking move.  I ended up buried under the tyre wall, it took five marshall's to pull me back out :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Mine was down to a kamikaze overtaking move.  I ended up buried under the tyre wall, it took five marshall's to pull me back out :classic_laugh:

I was on a indoor carting center once and when flying towards a tight right hand bend my mate rear ended me sending me straight on through a tyre wall and out through a half opened roller shutter door, i carried on out into the car park to do a U turn and when i turned around all the staff were running towards me they thought i was trying to pinch it lol

• Haha 3