Post any photo you like

boboneleg

46 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Is that you Scott ?

Yes sir, spent 3 days in a chemically induced coma so the Dr.'s could figure how to stop the rapid spreading of MRSA...due to the birth defect I was born with....

My brother sneak'd this pic before they warned him that it wasn't allowed. I have absolutely NO recollection of those 3 days....but it took me 2 weeks to come out of the fog that those drugs caused.🥴 Spent the following 7 weeks getting my toes &  fingertips chopped off & recovering from a big skin graft under my right armpit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

What my hook replaced.... 28 yrs. of daily, year-round riding with this throttle hand....seeing it now just makes me miss riding motorcycles so much....but @ least I can still 2-Wheel‼️😎

Rhand.jpg.5bf8edeaed7a3e87fd806491378e717c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

36 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

What my hook replaced.... 28 yrs. of daily, year-round riding with this throttle hand....seeing it now just makes me miss riding motorcycles so much....but @ least I can still 2-Wheel‼️😎

Rhand.jpg.5bf8edeaed7a3e87fd806491378e717c.jpg

Holy fuck, what happened?

5 hours ago, busabeast said:

Holy fuck, what happened?

Born with a birth defect called Hemangioma....basically an imbalance in blood cell count....quite vascular. Went through 28 different surgeries by the time I was in 7th grade....most of those before I was 6y/o. Feel quite blessed that I got to ride motorcycles daily for 28 yrs.😉

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Born with a birth defect called Hemangioma....basically an imbalance in blood cell count....quite vascular. Went through 28 different surgeries by the time I was in 7th grade....most of those before I was 6y/o. Feel quite blessed that I got to ride motorcycles for 28 yrs.😉

Blimey that's pretty mad, guess you can't ride at all now then?

Could you not get the bike modified?

2 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Born with a birth defect called Hemangioma....basically an imbalance in blood cell count....quite vascular. Went through 28 different surgeries by the time I was in 7th grade....most of those before I was 6y/o. Feel quite blessed that I got to ride motorcycles for 28 yrs.😉

That's one hell of a thing you've been through Scott.  It just goes to show the fighting spirt you have.  You are an inspiration to us all  ....................

You Da Man GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 3

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

Blimey that's pretty mad, guess you can't ride at all now then?

Could you not get the bike modified?

I was hell-bent on modifying the Sumo, but after my wife passed in August of '19, 6 weeks after I moved here....the whole world started really going to hell in hand basket....shipping, supply chain bullsh*t... made me decide to go a different route. Didn't want to spend alot of time & $$ & then end up dropping the beast in my driveway 'cause of some muscle loss in what's left of my right arm. So I treated myself to 2024 full suspension eMtBike....which I'm still waiting on. Report on that to come...

• Like 6

Watched a video of this guy deliberately draggin' the grip on the deck with this electric SuperMoto....actually rode it out on a wheelie.😎GripOnTheDeck.jpg.c55e54633ca9142ee20eedb3a8b1908e.jpg

• Like 4

Something I created back in my junior year of high school... after partying with my gf's older brother one night. The sound effects we did whilst talking about it...🤣

BlownCivic.jpg.cd9dc210e6762045ce63825c2e8c0915.jpg

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Something I created back in my junior year of high school... after partying with my gf's older brother one night. The sound effects we did whilst talking about it...🤣

BlownCivic.jpg.cd9dc210e6762045ce63825c2e8c0915.jpg

Honda Civic hotrod is a cool idea! 

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Honda Civic hotrod is a cool idea! 

I always thought so.... especially after I learned to drive in one....my Mom's '77. A Civic pulling wheelies would be a cool sight to see!😎

• Like 1

Drew this like I draw with pencil....a Freehand creation, back in AutoCad release 12.

That's why it says NOT to scale this drawing....do a list on the wheels & they're actually 18 ft. in diameter!😅

CadBike.jpg.a06a883b77ade81c3df00ce658dfbc4e.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Drew this like I draw with pencil....a Freehand creation, back in AutoCad release 12.

That's why it says NOT to scale this drawing....do a list on the wheels & they're actually 18 ft. in diameter!😅

CadBike.jpg.a06a883b77ade81c3df00ce658dfbc4e.jpg

Dirt is for potatoes :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2