Post any photo you like

boboneleg

From my trip to Germany back in 2016.... I climbed to the top of this Guard tower @ a castle along the Rhein river....GuardTower.thumb.jpg.a0bcd7703911d17b81adf524dd3eeba1.jpg

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

From my trip to Germany back in 2016.... I climbed to the top of this Guard tower @ a castle along the Rhein river....GuardTower.thumb.jpg.a0bcd7703911d17b81adf524dd3eeba1.jpg

Long way down, me arse is nipping up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Oddly enough my wife is in Germany this weekend.

49 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Oddly enough my wife is in Germany this weekend.

Is she gone to look for the big fat cock :classic_unsure:

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Is she gone to look for the big fat cock :classic_unsure:

No at least i don't think so 🤔 shes gone to look at churches and other stuff with a couple of her friends and she can't take a photo to save her life lol
image.thumb.png.7a4dce67223095678a4e544d46fd8f17.png

image.thumb.png.3e2df6ecf7ad2869a38a65bea560150a.png

• Haha 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

No at least i don't think so 🤔 shes gone to look at churches and other stuff with a couple of her friends and she can't take a photo to save her life lol

Why churches?

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Why churches?

Not just churches old buildings museums and shit like that those are the only photos she sent me, not my thing really and that's why i'm at home and she is with here friends there lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

She's having you on Fred, that's Bath Abbey :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

Anybody that ever states that you can't wheelie on a pair of Skis.....doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground‼️

Ski_wheelie.jpg.a3a41859bf17ea0fcfcd0c8fd451a5a3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Well that was a long trip mostly wasted but salvaged this panorama of Aberystwyth

Started out driving up to Llyn Brianne at 3pm (45 miles) in the vain hopes of getting a Sunset there, no luck as it just clouded over, so then drove across to Aberystwyth (32 very dodgy miles and a hill climb in the dark), got bigger panorama than below but cocked up with focus, still managed to salvage this one, wasn't entirely happy so then drove to Ynys (across the estuary from Port Meirion 58 miles), but couldn't get the angle I wanted as it was too late to be driving down private roads and there was no damned snow on the mountains behind "The Village", b*ll*cks, not having much luck so headed on to Caernarfon Castle (24 miles) to get a classic reflection shot, but oh dear, the lights weren't on and the tide was out pffft, bloody tired now as it's early hours, thought I'd head back via Machynlleth and stop, wait for morning to see if any fighter jets were low flying, fell asleep in a layby, woke up at about 4am and decided to head for home (138 miles) arrived at 08:10am.

273 miles of dodgy, slow Welsh mountain roads in the pouring rain

So remember when you see a great picture online from a photographer, give it a like as it's extremely unlikely they they simply happened to be in the right place at the right time, I guarantee they've done all this crap too and more, tried dozens of times before getting that one shot, the one below isn't a great shot, just what I could salvage from one of many failed trips.

Aberystwyth at Night SM.jpg

• Like 8

A photo of my Honda XLR 650 L from several years ago on a trip over to the old East Germany, down through the Czech Republic and back home via Italy, Switzerland and France.

One of my favourite all-time bikes.

image.jpeg

• Like 6