The Epicentre of Intellectuals!

XTreme

Just when you think you've seen all the fucking stupid cunts possible on the Internet......new ones turn up. And raise the bar!

Background is I posted a thread on the Senior Motorcyclists FB group! It's rare I ever look at it because it's filled with some of the dumbest Yank motherfuckers you can imagine. Usually very old fat bastards struggling with 800lb Harleys.  (Disclaimer: I'm not saying all Yanks are like that, because they're not)

Anyway, knowing their very limited cerebral capacity I made it very clear what I was looking for!

My post was.......I am not looking for medical advice as I get that from my doctor. All I'm asking for is experiences from other older riders who may have undergone open Hernia surgery. Like how long before you went back on the bike, and any issues you may have had when you did etc. Just general feedback on your experiences after surgery.

Now you'd think that was clear enough......but it obviously wasn't for those dull cunts!

I went back on a few hours later and I'd had about 20 replies like "Goddam it......why are you asking for medical advice on a FB group" and "Nobody can advise you because we're not doctors". The one I found most bizarre was "How can anybody advise you if you don't say where you live?" :classic_wacko:

No point in even replying to thick fuckers like that so I just deleted the thread and left the group. If it was a forum we could have gone in team handed, but some of you are not on FB, and ultimately, FB could have ended up banning some of us from that platform.

This forum is the Epicentre of Intellectuals compared to that FB group.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

You brought that on yourself by asking a group full of yanks.....

They be the dumbest of the dumb, they sound like the next one down in the food chain after a potato 

Fucking hillbilly redneck motherfuckers

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You brought that on yourself by asking a group full of yanks.....

They be the dumbest of the dumb, they sound like the next one down in the food chain after a potato 

Fucking hillbilly redneck motherfuckers

I did delay asking them for a few days.......but they were the most likely bunch to have experience of Hernias.

Just now, boboneleg said:

Surely not , give us your real opinion :classic_laugh:

This is one for @Tym  or @Tammy  to respond to 

They're not in the category of fat Harley geriatrics........but they obviously know what they're like.

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Surely not , give us your real opinion :classic_laugh:

This is one for @Tym  or @Tammy  to respond to 

I think I would pay someone to kill me if I had to live in or around the UK.   Dating for a lesbian would be really easy tho  you all have vaginas so it would be who has the nicest breast wins.

Yeah being a redneck ain't as bad as being a sheep..

But hey we still love you on the other side of the pond...

You did ask.....  

Oh and FB is gay as well you know  lol......  

imagejpeg_0f5gg.jpg.ec51dc63792bb00d2a59bf8f0f2b5194.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Tammy said:

I think I would pay someone to kill me if I had to live in or around the UK.   Dating for a lesbian would be really easy tho  you all have vaginas so it would be who has the nicest breast wins.

Yeah being a redneck ain't as bad as being a sheep..

But hey we still love you on the other side of the pond...

You did ask.....  

Oh and FB is gay as well you know  lol......  

imagejpeg_0f5gg.jpg.ec51dc63792bb00d2a59bf8f0f2b5194.jpg

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

Facebook is brilliant for people replying to a post that they've clearly not read or understood! It's also great for finding people who don't understand irony or are looking to be offended! 😂😂😂

FB_IMG_1697135546721.jpg.fca2815650a6f415c02c23ca099f82e8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

giphy.gif

Give them a Bath and dress them up they would look like they just came from the UK You Know how I can tell look at their teeth...

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Tammy said:

Give them a Bath and dress them up they would look like they just came from the UK You Know how I can tell look at their teeth...

no time to dress em up , they would of shot each other before they finished whistling the first bit of dueling banjos.

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Tammy said:

Dating for a lesbian would be really easy tho  you all have vaginas so it would be who has the nicest breast wins.

You have just broken @Six30’s heart.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Six30 said:

no time to dress em up , they would of shot each other before they finished whistling the first bit of dueling banjos.

Only the educated city people kill each other like that...   turn the news off and take a ride in the country side they got your mind up your arse...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tammy said:

Only the educated city people kill each other like that...   turn the news off and take a ride in the country side they got your mind up your arse...

Do any of you red necks look like Daisy Duke or is it all no teeth , weird amounts of fingers and living off road kill ?

OIP.VKFwVFFiWhFH9GT1fz2zcwHaJx?rs=1&pid=

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Do any of you red necks look like Daisy Duke or is it all no teeth , weird amounts of fingers and living off road kill ?

OIP.VKFwVFFiWhFH9GT1fz2zcwHaJx?rs=1&pid=

Lol.  You guys are all the same.  First of all she is ugly and from Hollywood not the backwoods.

I would love to send you all of our non rednecks and just keep backwoods people in the US

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Tammy said:

Lol.  You guys are all the same.  First of all she is ugly and from Hollywood not the backwoods.

I would love to send you all of our non rednecks and just keep backwoods people in the US

I’d be happy to settle for ugly in her case 🤣

• Haha 1