October BOTM picture SUBMISSION thread

Pedro

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

I'm counting on a good photo from @MooN and @Specs and @Buckster and @Sir Fallsalot!

@XTreme, do you think your new phone's pictures are too photoshoped to enter this now?  :classic_laugh:

I've got no chance, I've been working on other stuff this month so not done any riding, the new bike is sat there with 59 miles on the clock and i cant see me using it this weekend either 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Just for curiosity Pete...have you ever wone BOTM with this current bike?

Yes Marcel......when I got the pic next to the train.

I think it was the train that won it actually.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes Marcel......when I got the pic next to the train.

I think it was the train that won it actually.

Oh yes I remember now....I'm just looking out for you Pete to increase your chances..being there's alot of Honda riders here...you should switch things up...like with a nice sticker on the top box...come to think of it ..there might be even some  closet homosexuals on this site..not that there is anything wrong with that..what happens in your bedroom ..stays in your bedroom.....maybe a nice rainbow sticker would increase your chances?

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

• Haha 4

On 23/10/2023 at 10:34, Pedro said:

I'm counting on a good photo from @MooN and @Specs and @Buckster and @Sir Fallsalot!

@XTreme, do you think your new phone's pictures are too photoshoped to enter this now?  :classic_laugh:

It’ll be next month. Still waiting for a rack so that I can fit a top box. Should be here Wednesday. 
Shite weather forecast for the coming week so I don’t think I’ll be getting out much. 

• Like 3

I haven't submitted anything to BOTM for a while cos all the rules about size and shape and post production and when and where and how and who meant that  you basically have to take a photo specifically with that in mind. I don't.

This one happens to be the right shape, I don't have photoshop  and I don't think I made any adjustements to this one before saving it. 

IMG_4092.thumb.JPG.72d06a0a3f00c0da88e3e2f0aee6b0e5.JPG

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, MooN said:

I haven't submitted anything to BOTM for a while cos all the rules about size and shape and post production and when and where and how and who meant that  you basically have to take a photo specifically with that in mind. I don't.

This one happens to be the right shape, I don't have photoshop  and I don't think I made any adjustements to this one before saving it. 

IMG_4092.thumb.JPG.72d06a0a3f00c0da88e3e2f0aee6b0e5.JPG

Love that road, but you're welcome to adjust it if you want. As long as it's this month and horizontal I don't care what you do with it.

I don't get how your bike doesn't get dusty on that, if it was mine on that dirt road it would look like it had just finished a Dakar stage :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Love that road, but you're welcome to adjust it if you want. As long as it's this month and horizontal I don't care what you do with it.

I don't get how your bike doesn't get dusty on that, if it was mine on that dirt road it would look like it had just finished a Dakar stage :classic_laugh:

Probably cos im a complete arse off road so i ride reeeeeally slowly…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3