October BOTM picture SUBMISSION thread

Pedro

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I'm counting on a good photo from @MooN and @Specs and @Buckster and @Sir Fallsalot!

@XTreme, do you think your new phone's pictures are too photoshoped to enter this now?  :classic_laugh:

With the weather here now I could be struggling to get an entry Pedro......when's the last day to submit?

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

With the weather here now I could be struggling to get an entry Pedro......when's the last day to submit?

The 29th, after lunch. After my lunch :classic_laugh:

Unless I'm on the bike, if that's so then it's evening. 

no laws no rules GIF by The Blacklist

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

The 29th, after lunch. After my lunch :classic_laugh:

Unless I'm on the bike, if that's so then it's evening. 

no laws no rules GIF by The Blacklist

So I got next weekend to come up with something then!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

So I got next weekend to come up with something then!

we would never know if it was a pic from months ago ... they always look the same.

@Pedro think you should make extreme's pic have a copy of the days news paper in it so we can see the date.

• Haha 7

27 minutes ago, Six30 said:

we would never know if it was a pic from months ago ... they always look the same.

@Pedro think you should make extreme's pic have a copy of the days news paper in it so we can see the date.

If he were to do that we would then have to pay ransom for it, and risk getting it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Guess I'll go with the more close up picture, more bike and less scenery in there:

IMG_3196.thumb.jpeg.a01cd430abc4c995618313fd49eb1052.jpeg

the Welsh sticker kills it for me

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just get out there and take a photo of your bike in the middle of a big puddle, live a little ...............

go on yes GIF

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Guess I'll go with the more close up picture, more bike and less scenery in there:

IMG_3196.thumb.jpeg.a01cd430abc4c995618313fd49eb1052.jpeg

It's the dragon, not the flag. There's also a Isle of Man one, one from a garage in Morocco, and the flag for the Berber nation. Should maybe get a Portuguese flag in there so there's no confusion ...:classic_laugh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yebbut, you don't smoke :classic_unsure:

I used to like a cigarillo sometimes and have really considered taking up smoking to give me something to do while enjoying a scenic location. Last year in Morocco I stopped and being by myself I understood the sense that smoking makes in situations like that :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I used to like a cigarillo sometimes and have really considered taking up smoking to give me something to do while enjoying a scenic location. Last year in Morocco I stopped and being by myself I understood the sense that smoking makes in situations like that :classic_laugh:

😂

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

A talented man Gregor Fisher

When he was playing Rab C Nesbit I needed subtitles to understand what he was saying. 😂

• Haha 2