Yen MIA

XTreme

OK everybody......we have a situation here!

@yen_powell has not been on since 15th August.......which is very unusual indeed as most of you know.

So last week I sent a PM to see if he's OK.......and remember that when you send a PM the recipient will get an e-mail notification of it. No response!

Two days ago I sent him an e-mail direct! No response! Every mail I send out is tracked so I know when someone opens it. And It hasn't even been opened!

He has a FB account in a fictitious name but he rarely uses it. So no joy there.

So does anybody see him on other forums?  Anybody got a telephone number? Or do you know anybody who has?

@Sir Fallsalot @boboneleg @Catteeclan

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

OK everybody......we have a situation here!

@yen_powell has not been on since 15th August.......which is very unusual indeed as most of you know.

So last week I sent a PM to see if he's OK.......and remember that when you send a PM the recipient will get an e-mail notification of it. No response!

Two days ago I sent him an e-mail direct! No response! Every mail I send out is tracked so I know when someone opens it. And It hasn't even been opened!

He has a FB account in a fictitious name but he rarely uses it. So no joy there.

So does anybody see him on other forums?  Anybody got a telephone number? Or do you know anybody who has?

@Sir Fallsalot @boboneleg @Catteeclan

No i have no way of getting in touch with other than here 

• Like 1

My email notifications from here end up in junk which I don't often check. 

Some people don't open emails from unfamiliar addresses either so I suppose it depends whether he'd recognise your email address as you.

Anywhichway it's odd. Hope he's ok. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Some people don't open emails from unfamiliar addresses either so I suppose it depends whether he'd recognise your email address as you.

Yes.....he'd recognise the mail address.

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

He’s probably gone on holiday 

5 weeks? In fact when he's going on holiday he PM's me first in case we think something's wrong.

And in this case I'm now pretty sure something is wrong.

Over the years we've been down this road with others so after this time lapse and the ages we are now it does give some cause for concern.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Clive said:

Have you enquired with any of his (if you can see them) FB friends.

Hope he his OK and just taking a break.

It's an anonymous account that he rarely uses.....no friends can be seen.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I don't think he's moved at any time.

he's always posting about his work and the jobs he on , does any one know what firm he works for ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

he's always posting about his work and the jobs he on , does any one know what firm he works for ?

He works for the council in London......Tower Hamlets!

• Like 2