Wotcha bought?

Slowlycatchymonkey

On 03/10/2023 at 20:12, Sir Fallsalot said:

Let me introduce you to the new Italian supermodel living in my garage, shes not as pretty as the old one but everything is a lot tighter 😎

IMG_1093.thumb.JPG.739c5ea87f4c04dce228f26488517e24.JPG

Already stuck ya knob in this one then eh Fred.... deviant fucker

• Haha 3

On 03/10/2023 at 20:12, Sir Fallsalot said:

Let me introduce you to the new Italian supermodel living in my garage, shes not as pretty as the old one but everything is a lot tighter 😎

IMG_1093.thumb.JPG.739c5ea87f4c04dce228f26488517e24.JPG

Are you going to road register it?

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

Yes it was registered by the place i bought it from but the one thing i don't like about this dealer is he don't supply number plates all he sells is dirt bikes and nobody wants a full size plate, caught me out the first time as i picked the bike up on a Saturday afternoon and i couldn't get one until the following week so ended up spraying a plate yellow then writing the numbers on with a sharpie to get me by. I was ready this time number plate arrived yesterday and is fitted. I'm in the middle of prepping it unplugged every electrical connector and applied some dielectric grease and sprayed all the hidden bits with ACF50. Fitted the sump guard and big tank and heated grips, now i'm fitting the spot lights the hand guards and drilling them for my mirror mount then i got to wire everything up . Still have to change the front and rear suspension springs but i'm going to try the stock suspension first to see if its been improved. Then it's fit new mousses which i forgot to pick up after work today. The old radiator guards don't fit so have to get new ones of those as well.

!cid_9B477521-BC45-40DE-84DA-57FC82023512.jpg

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes it was registered by the place i bought it from but the one thing i don't like about this dealer is he don't supply number plates all he sells is dirt bikes and nobody wants a full size plate, caught me out the first time as i picked the bike up on a Saturday afternoon and i couldn't get one until the following week so ended up spraying a plate yellow then writing the numbers on with a sharpie to get me by. I was ready this time number plate arrived yesterday and is fitted. I'm in the middle of prepping it unplugged every electrical connector and applied some dielectric grease and sprayed all the hidden bits with ACF50. Fitted the sump guard and big tank and heated grips, now i'm fitting the spot lights the hand guards and drilling them for my mirror mount then i got to wire everything up . Still have to change the front and rear suspension springs but i'm going to try the stock suspension first to see if its been improved. Then it's fit new mousses which i forgot to pick up after work today. The old radiator guards don't fit so have to get new ones of those as well.

!cid_9B477521-BC45-40DE-84DA-57FC82023512.jpg

Looks kickass with the big tank, like a Baja bike!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I was going to say that big tank is not much of a looker is it, plus I can see your gonads taking a bashing if you slide too far to the front

Cat Dog GIF

Yes not the best looking i agree but IMS are the only ones making an oversize tank for them this is a classic case of function over form. Been out for half hour tonight setting the lights up balls still intact LOL

• Haha 3

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Have You taken up drinking

Paul Giamatti Wine GIF

No......I've always got a clear head!

And I think your gonads getting bashed will do you the world of good!

Happy GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

No......I've always got a clear head!

And I think your gonads getting bashed will do you the world of good!

Happy GIF

Where is DA when you need him?

• Haha 5

• 1 month later...

Just bought this mini compressor type thing to carry on my bike.    Seems to work great, longevity will be the measure of it.  But so far pleased, only £18 cheapie from Ebag so not the end of the world if it doesn’t last for years.  

IMG_0812.thumb.jpeg.3b1db9bb361e17b2d3b715a33253e820.jpeg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Saul said:

Just bought this mini compressor type thing to carry on my bike.    Seems to work great, longevity will be the measure of it.  But so far pleased, only £18 cheapie from Ebag so not the end of the world if it doesn’t last for years.  

IMG_0812.thumb.jpeg.3b1db9bb361e17b2d3b715a33253e820.jpeg

I had a different version of that it was great but packed in on me after a few years. The battery said it was fully charged but it wasn't and wouldn't take anymore charging, a friend had the same one as me and that's still going so it's a bit hit and miss i think. I should get another for when i'm out on the XR as that doesn't have a battery to run my other pump when the engine isn't running

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

A new shiny thing for the dog arrived today

IMG_2050.thumb.jpg.f54134dee5c35cad4521c955408caa6f.jpg

Looks quality, but spendy? 😳

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

Looks quality, but spendy? 😳

Cheap as chips in the world of shocks, hoping its going to be better than whats on there now, £360 built and set up for my weight apparently 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Cheap as chips in the world of shocks, hoping its going to be better than whats on there now, £360 built and set up for my weight apparently 

That sounds reasonable I was guessing £500 to  £600 but I obviously know fuck all 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

A new shiny thing for the dog arrived today

IMG_2050.thumb.jpg.f54134dee5c35cad4521c955408caa6f.jpg

Keep the adjuster collar at the bottom well lubed and move it back and forth every so often Fred.  Mine seized up probably because it gets covered in shit and I didn't use it enough.

• Like 2

Just now, boboneleg said:

Mine seized up probably because it gets covered in shit and I didn't use it enough.

Come On Wtf GIF

• Haha 3

On 06/10/2023 at 10:13, Buckster said:

just look at that seat will be like sitting on a razor blade 😵‍💫

17 minutes ago, skyrider said:

just look at that seat will be like sitting on a razor blade 😵‍💫

Are you trying to take Pete's title of Captain Obvious?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Are you trying to take Pete's title of Captain Obvious?

He’s way into Admiral Obvious by now.

• Haha 2