Wotcha bought?

Slowlycatchymonkey

40 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just ordered a second pair of the Pando Moto leggings. Yep I like them that much. 

Well that and I'll be messing about in the Spanish alps for a couple of weeks and I can't imagine wearing one pair for the entire time.

Tami Stinks GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

Awwwwwwww  come on !!  You're just teasing us again cos there aren't going to be any photos ...............

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Awwwwwwww  come on !!  You're just teasing us again cos there aren't going to be any photos ...............

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

I can hear the conversation now.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking picks of me in my leggings for the forum guys"

"You're doing whaaa?"

Head No GIF by Ultra Records

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I can hear the conversation now.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking picks of me in my leggings for the forum guys"

"You're doing whaaa?"

Head No GIF by Ultra Records

Would it make any difference if you told them it was for your only fans account LOL

On 16/09/2023 at 14:52, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just ordered a second pair of the Pando Moto leggings. Yep I like them that much. 

Well that and I'll be messing about in the Spanish alps for a couple of weeks and I can't imagine wearing one pair for the entire time.

Tami Stinks GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

i bet  @XTreme can imagine it...

• Haha 2

Managed to get to M&P today and picked up a new helmet in my defence it didn't look as loud in the shop lighting lol. Comes with a pin lock you have to fit yourself never understood that should come fitted also in the box was a bag that the helmet goes in and in that is another bag the the helmet goes in plus some blow up pillow thing haven't worked out what that is for yet. Feels light and really comfy will have to get out on the bike to see how it performs 
!cid_1D5DCC7D-D25E-4669-B99C-95FC0F068537.thumb.jpg.df5c71d71e4575f4eb900014d3181c1b.jpg

!cid_D402E230-0378-47A4-92AA-9A3314E4F679.thumb.jpg.fc7fbb56dfda9e825354714c1d63b414.jpg

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Managed to get to M&P today and picked up a new helmet in my defence it didn't look as loud in the shop lighting lol. Comes with a pin lock you have to fit yourself never understood that should come fitted also in the box was a bag that the helmet goes in and in that is another bag the the helmet goes in plus some blow up pillow thing haven't worked out what that is for yet. Feels light and really comfy will have to get out on the bike to see how it performs 
!cid_1D5DCC7D-D25E-4669-B99C-95FC0F068537.thumb.jpg.df5c71d71e4575f4eb900014d3181c1b.jpg

!cid_D402E230-0378-47A4-92AA-9A3314E4F679.thumb.jpg.fc7fbb56dfda9e825354714c1d63b414.jpg

Nice one Fred 👍

We had the Rep that sells LS2 helmets come into work last week.  My boss and our mechanic both bought new race helmets, I have to say that I was very impressed with the quality .  I can see one of those adventure style helmets heading my way before long.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice one Fred 👍

We had the Rep that sells LS2 helmets come into work last week.  My boss and our mechanic both bought new race helmets, I have to say that I was very impressed with the quality .  I can see one of those adventure style helmets heading my way before long.

Good to hear Bob it was the only one they had that was my size and didn't cost £400 plus, I was a bit pissed off with myself because when i got home i realised the TRF has a 10% discount set up with M&P and i didn't use it 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Good to hear Bob it was the only one they had that was my size and didn't cost £400 plus, I was a bit pissed off with myself because when i got home i realised the TRF has a 10% discount set up with M&P and i didn't use it 

I had an LS2 adventure helmet and left it in Kathmandu, didn't care at the time, regretted it since, it was a really good helmet. 

That looks like a helmet ring (knock yourself out Pete) holds your lid upside down while you piss about with the straps and the liner etc without scratching your visor.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I had an LS2 adventure helmet and left it in Kathmandu, didn't care at the time, regretted it since, it was a really good helmet. 

That looks like a helmet ring (knock yourself out Pete) holds your lid upside down while you piss about with the straps and the liner etc without scratching your visor.

That could be it says helmet support on it 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Good to hear Bob it was the only one they had that was my size and didn't cost £400 plus

That's one of the reasons for me to be impressed.  I paid £459 for my Klim Krios carbon and I'm not overly impressed with it , the rep can do me a good deal on the LS2 at trade price.

• Like 1

My new box of oil arrived today and had a lucky escape, the delivery guy left it out the garden instead of knocking the door so the box got soaked. I opened the taped up bits with my trusty Stanley knife and found another box inside so opened the top of that with the knife to find a bag of oil in there i was expecting plastic containers lucky i didn't go mad with the knife or i would have had 20L of oil all over the floor not seen it like this before but at just under £6 a litre i'm not complaining
!cid_17969FCA-81EC-43AA-B4CC-7FDC6C25A8F9.thumb.jpg.538d59209f2a5bab3414883c13ad39f4.jpg

All taped back up with the tap pushed through 

!cid_4F58136D-25B8-44FA-89F8-7D6864CDC034.thumb.jpg.762c3ad2a9a13444b5d4eeb49a803994.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just off e-bay every now and then there seems to be a good deal going, my last buy was rock oil at £78 for 20L under £4 a litre but that stuff is over double that price now 

That's not bad, get me some when you next get one 

• Haha 1