Wotcha bought?

Slowlycatchymonkey

I’m sure I started one of these way back but I can’t find it so here it is again.

Bought something for your bike or bike related, whatever it is, new lid, gloves, topbox 🤮 stick it here for others to marvel at or more likely tell you why they don’t like it or that theres a quality cheaper alternative you missed 😆

• Like 1

I’m gonna kick it off with my (in the post) purchase of a Pando Moto base layer leggings. It’s like Bowtex which I use all the time but apparently better. You can wear normal clothes and have some protection which is great in hot weather. 

The Chap in the Cap from Motolegends (totally up his arse, pontificating man who clearly gave himself his own nickname and announces it at the beginning of every review🙄) really didn’t like Bowtex but does like the Pando Moto. They are softer, stretchier, better fitting and more breathable. 

The new ones are pretty pricey but the last iteration is being sold off cheap so I got a pair for £115 rather than £200

IMG_1757.jpeg.dea964d353ad4e9682fd00002c95aed3.jpeg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m gonna kick it off with my (in the post) purchase of a Pando Moto base layer leggings. It’s like Bowtex which I use all the time but apparently better. You can wear normal clothes and have some protection which is great in hot weather. 

The Chap in the Cap from Motolegends (totally up his arse, pontificating man who clearly gave himself his own nickname and announces it at the beginning of every review🙄) really didn’t like Bowtex but does like the Pando Moto. They are softer, stretchier, better fitting and more breathable. 

The new ones are pretty pricey but the last iteration is being sold off cheap so I got a pair for £115 rather than £200

IMG_1757.jpeg.dea964d353ad4e9682fd00002c95aed3.jpeg

Will there be some modeling photos of them fitted when they arrive 

Leonardo Dicaprio Eyebrows GIF

Asking for a friend LOL 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Will there be some modeling photos of them fitted when they arrive 

Leonardo Dicaprio Eyebrows GIF

Asking for a friend LOL 

Nope, Mr Slowly is a lovely man but I reckon even he'd get a bit funny about me posting pics of my arse on a motorcycle forum 😆

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Although there is a review of them on YouTube that consists almost solely of a fit women waving her arse at a camera 😆

I think i'll get a pair of them for myself they look comfy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think i'll get a pair of them for myself they look comfy 

Mr Slowlys have already arrived and he said they are incredibly comfortable. 

If you're gonna, you want to do it soon because the O2 version has been superseded by O3 which are pretty much identical but the O2 stocks being sold off much cheaper. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The Chap in the Cap from Motolegends (totally up his arse, pontificating man who clearly gave himself his own nickname and announces it at the beginning of every review

I like the chap in the cap, he tells it like it is in his reviews.  I bought my Rukka jacket off the back of his review.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I like the chap in the cap, he tells it like it is in his reviews.  I bought my Rukka jacket off the back of his review.

His reviews are generally considered and accurate so I watch them but the man himself no way 'orrible.

And the emails they send out, right up their own arses. 

I particularly like the long diatribe a few months ago about why customers shouldn't visit their shop, followed up recently by another one with reasons why you should visit their shop and a link to directions to it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

His reviews are generally considered and accurate so I watch them but the man himself no way 'orrible.

And the emails they send out, right up their own arses. 

I particularly like the long diatribe a few months ago about why customers shouldn't visit their shop, followed up recently another one with reasons why you should visit their shop and a link to directions to it.

I bought mine from Fowlers as I had loyalty discount and vouchers, probably wouldn't have paid the asking price.

• Like 1

I might have just been a bit bad, in my defence I haven’t bought any new motor cycle clobber in years (apart from the base layer above and a duplicate set of some things to leave in Spain) and my other Roland Sands jacket is lovely.. and this was too much of a bargain to ignore.. and I don’t have a black jacket. Only £222. Yep I’m now convinced it was a necessary purchase.

IMG_1759.jpeg.0ebcdd18869c80041688f99e7a50bf22.jpeg

IMG_1760.thumb.jpeg.80e728d3db92f38189ce5649c0d9e31d.jpeg

These may have also fallen into the basket 😬😆

IMG_1761.thumb.jpeg.b72fef29157613dd89a8b25e85b700a9.jpegIMG_1762.thumb.jpeg.fb2c7a29a85efe294cf65c25ee0efe8c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 19/08/2023 at 18:02, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Although there is a review of them on YouTube that consists almost solely of a fit women waving her arse at a camera 😆

Why is that girl on the front seat of a bike?

This is some woke bullshit.

Jessica Chastain Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I like those 👍

My Bell helmet is a Roland Sands design, who is he anyway 😬

He makes Harley stuff for wankers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The base layer arrived. It’s really comfortable, super soft and the thin armour is fabric backed. Very pleased, will update after I’ve ridden to Brighton in them.

if your going with mr slowly to brighton tell him not to fall for the pound coins glued to the floor.

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...