Tell Rich where to go!

busabeast

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I would put the word out amongst all your contacts down there.

And check what areas are generally cheaper.

It won’t be cheaper down south … I’d stay up where he is … traffic and foreigners  every where down here 

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

It won’t be cheaper down south … I’d stay up where he is … traffic and foreigners  every where down here 

Wales would be cheap!

24 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Send me a pic of the mrs @busabeast if she’s half tidy she can stay at mine for a week in July …. My mrs is going on holiday 👍

If she does that you fucking keep her, much easier than having her back 

• Haha 3

I'd move to Spain Rich...There's rumors floating around of a Welch twat that lives there and he's pretty flush with his money..I'm sure he could give you a helping hand ...like doing your Landry and house cleaning...get you a nice flat dirt cheap..

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

@Slowlycatchymonkey seems to be managing ok.

Is she bending rules ?

She's not living and / or working here permanently. And she can only stay there for a max of 180 days a year.

She's not a resident so isn't liable to taxation etc.

On 26/06/2023 at 21:45, busabeast said:

Yeah I know eh, how fast things can change and go tits up, she's calmed down like nothing ever happened.... I really don't get it 

Not being nosey but is it possible that she’s entering her menopause? The only reason I mention it is because my wife really struggled early on and the mood swings etc were unbearable.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She's not living and / or working here permanently. And she can only stay there for a max of 180 days a year.

She's not a resident so isn't liable to taxation etc.

Ah ! Tax avoider then 🤔

5 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Not being nosey but is it possible that she’s entering her menopause? The only reason I mention it is because my wife really struggled early on and the mood swings etc were unbearable.

She's 35......so unlikely!

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She's 35......so unlikely!

Yeah that’s true, I didn’t realise she was that young. She must just be your average female then…………..just joking ladies 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Brits are not European citizens any more......so that door is well and truly closed!

There are ways around it. Not nice easy freedom of movement European solutions but it’s still possible same as it’s always been with any other non European country. 

@boboneleg no rule bending needed. Apart from 6 months of the year being more than enough for me at the mo even if I was the that way inclined getting caught is definitely not worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

There are ways around it. Not nice easy freedom of movement European solutions but it’s still possible same as it it’s always been with any other non European country. 

@boboneleg no rule bending needed. Apart from 6 months of the year being more than enough for me at the mo even if I was the that way inclined getting caught is definitely not worth it. 

I hear Spain and UK are now recognising each others driving licences again.

Pitiful that they've got to negotiate to try and get back some of the things they actually voted to lose!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I hear Spain and UK are now recognising each others driving licences again.

Pitiful that they've got to negotiate to try and get back some of the things they actually voted to lose!

Damn right. 
Spain are looking into loopholes to allow Brit law free movement again. It’s costing them money. But you know, sour grapes last a long time so doubt anything will happen anytime soon. 

Especially with the UKs amazing trade negotiation skills.. not 😂

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Especially with the UKs amazing trade negotiation skills.. not 😂

I think the best one was when that prick Steve Barclay resigned in protest because of a Brexit deal that he negotiated! 

comedy central omg GIF

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Marcel said:

I'd move to Spain Rich...There's rumors floating around of a Welch twat that lives there and he's pretty flush with his money..I'm sure he could give you a helping hand ...like doing your Landry and house cleaning...get you a nice flat dirt cheap..

I'd be expecting him to pay for it and he'd be getting his head kicked in for the pleasure

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd be expecting him to pay for it and he'd be getting his head kicked in for the pleasure

The Office What GIF

• Haha 2