Tell Rich where to go!

busabeast

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I don't get the time to ride it what with being away all week and then when I'm home skye wants my undivided attention 

What happened to your racing plans?

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What happened to your racing plans?

Extreme lack of funds right now due to the wife not working and the universal credit has been stopped in its entirety so now every penny I earn goes on bills and shopping then I'm left with nout bar my overdraft its shit

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It turned  the way of the pussy....he didn't get that name for nothing you know...Busapussy. 

Can't do fuck all without money mate you know that, we are currently living hand to mouth and having to count the pennies the cost of living is ruining everything 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Extreme lack of funds right now due to the wife not working and the universal credit has been stopped in its entirety so now every penny I earn goes on bills and shopping then I'm left with nout bar my overdraft its shit

Damn! Just when things were looking up for you!

How are things with the wife at the moment?

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Damn! Just when things were looking up for you!

How are things with the wife at the moment?

Yeah I know eh, how fast things can change and go tits up, she's calmed down like nothing ever happened.... I really don't get it 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Getting earlier and earlier, between the covid death shots and the chemicals in the water supply, what do you say @zzzak?

With females it's hard to tell when the insanity kicked in but the death shots are going from strength to strength, as to the chemicals in the water the main offender is flouride, not only does it make a great rat poison but it also lowers your IQ, I get 15l bottles of pure local spring water here so I don't need to worry, like me it's uncontaminated.

image.png.f545615647894c3eed9869d1c49e73cd.png

Just saw this, US Government Releases Censored Documents Detailing Fluoride’s Impact On Childhood IQ, how about that eh ?

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Not really! I guess Rich's wife is around mid thirties......not 50+.

Yeah she's just turned 35 though acts more like 2 Yr old at times 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Would she be happier back down south?

I think we both would be but what with the cost of housing down there its just no feasible, we was going to move back down south year and half ago but every time we'd get the go ahead some cunt would come along and offer a years rent up front and more than they were asking for so we just kept getting priced out

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I think we both would be but what with the cost of housing down there its just no feasible, we was going to move back down south year and half ago but every time we'd get the go ahead some cunt would come along and offer a years rent up front and more than they were asking for so we just kept getting priced out

@Six30 got any contacts in his area?

What about her family.......can they suggest anything, cos maybe she'd be happier nearer them?

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What about her family.......can they suggest anything, cos maybe she'd be happier nearer them?

She does but they don't really bother with her, she has already said she much prefers my family to hers

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, busabeast said:

She does but they don't really bother with her, she has already said she much prefers my family to hers

I would put the word out amongst all your contacts down there.

And check what areas are generally cheaper.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I would put the word out amongst all your contacts down there.

And check what areas are generally cheaper.

Generally anywhere not on a train line is cheaper but it's still on average a grand a month for a 1 bedroom flat which wouldn't do our needs, for our needs we'd be looking at 1.5 to 1.8k a month just for the rent so it's not affordable, where we are now is 785 a month and that's just about affordable, im going to enquire with Skipton building society about 100% mortgages see if that's an option 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Apparently @Clive has got a shed that he would rent ?

If that rotten tree ain't flattened it, find out when we get back on Friday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You raising hell in Mablethorpe today Clive?

Na, been to Skegness, so we can see how lucky we are to be staying in Mablethorpe 😂

This is definitely, absolutely the last time we are coming here.

Quiet on the site, maybe different when the kids are off from school.

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Send me a pic of the mrs @busabeast if she’s half tidy she can stay at mine for a week in July …. My mrs is going on holiday 👍

• Haha 4