47 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You are completely missing the point.

No I don't think I am, the point is it doesn't  need more power, I'd say it needs better suspension or a better set up than current and maybe slightly stronger brakes apart from that it's as good as it needs to be 

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

He'll have @Saul to answer to if he does ,  where is he anyway.  Come in Saul, @Marcel wants to be a Celt, is he allowed ?

He can be whatever he wants as far as I am concerned Bob.  🙃  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

Think what your looking at is the ride command screen control...bike is pack with tech no stuff...

I thought it might be a GPS!

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

No I don't think I am, the point is it doesn't  need more power, I'd say it needs better suspension or a better set up than current and maybe slightly stronger brakes apart from that it's as good as it needs to be 

It needs more power for the simple reason that Suzuki designed and built it to handle more power, that is the best engine that Suzuki has ever made, it is probably the best production engine in any bike ever.

Unfortunately they keep getting bought by people like you.

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

you can't feasibly use any of its potential on the road otherwise you'd be looking at jail time

That's why I don't understand the reason for people buying bikes like that!

I can quite happily use my 48bhp CB for what it's designed for.......but if you use the Busa for what it's designed for you're going to jail.

So why pay out all that dosh for it (and insurance must be expensive) when you can't use it to it's potential?

I've said it many times before......nobody needs more than 100bhp! You might want it.....but you don't need it.

14 minutes ago, Saul said:

He can be whatever he wants as far as I am concerned Bob.  🙃  

Hi Saul.......you been away on holiday or something?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You …. want it

I think you answered your own question, and what’s wrong in getting what you want?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Hi Saul.......you been away on holiday or something?

No mate just had a full on couple of weeks starting my new job and still working on the old one, plus I had two concerts last weekend.  Had little time and only managed to lurk a bit.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I think you answered your own question, and what’s wrong in getting what you want?

What's the point of wanting something that you can't actually use for the purpose for which it was intended?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saul said:

No mate just had a full on couple of weeks starting my new job and still working on the old one, plus I had two concerts last weekend.  Had little time and only managed to lurk a bit.  

New job OK?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

New job OK?

I am loving it mate, its manual and that suits me, getting fitter and my health is reaping the benefits.  Plus sleeping in my own bed at night is much better.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am loving it mate, its manual and that suits me, getting fitter and my health is reaping the benefits.  Plus sleeping in my own bed at night is much better.  

.....and I bet the CB hasn't missed a beat?

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What's the point of wanting something that you can't actually use for the purpose for which it was intended?

There’s no point in wanting something Pete, you just want it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

.....and I bet the CB hasn't missed a beat?

No mate it has been good as gold, just cracked 2.5k miles since I bought it.  I have a tale to tell though that paints me as a fucking numpty.  Got a locker key at work so I thought I would rationalise my everyday keys to make them lighter to carry in my pocket.   Obviously had a brain fart and forgot to include the key for my disc lock.   Finished my shift went out to get on the bike that's when I realised  😵    So had to phone my Mrs to drive to Lanson with the key for it, 45 mins later she turns up full of sweetness and light and the key FFS 😳

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I can quite happily use my 48bhp CB for what it's designed for.......but if you use the Busa for what it's designed for you're going to jail.

So why pay out all that dosh for it (and insurance must be expensive) when you can't use it to it's potential?

I've said it many times before......nobody needs more than 100bhp! You might want it.....but you don't need it.

I agree 100% you don't need anything bigger than 100bhp on the road.

The insurance for me is £600 for the year which is no more than my ninja was so didn't think it was bad, as for the price of it I part ex'd the ninja for put 4.2k in the deal so for the money iv paid I don't think I've come out of the deal too bad.

I only bought it because ever since I started riding I'd always wanted one and I had the opportunity to fulfil getting my dream bike so I did, I didn't need it but I wanted it so I got it, as far as tuning goes it's already had a tune of unknown quantity so until I get it dyno tested I don't know just what it's producing but sure as he'll it's not making standard power 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I agree 100% you don't need anything bigger than 100bhp on the road.

The insurance for me is £600 for the year which is no more than my ninja was so didn't think it was bad, as for the price of it I part ex'd the ninja for put 4.2k in the deal so for the money iv paid I don't think I've come out of the deal too bad.

I only bought it because ever since I started riding I'd always wanted one and I had the opportunity to fulfil getting my dream bike so I did, I didn't need it but I wanted it so I got it, as far as tuning goes it's already had a tune of unknown quantity so until I get it dyno tested I don't know just what it's producing but sure as he'll it's not making standard power 

Does your missus go on the back with you?

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Does your missus go on the back with you?

She used to before we had skye but not since as we don't have anyone to look after skye 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Saul said:

No mate it has been good as gold, just cracked 2.5k miles since I bought it.  I have a tale to tell though that paints me as a fucking numpty.  Got a locker key at work so I thought I would rationalise my everyday keys to make them lighter to carry in my pocket.   Obviously had a brain fart and forgot to include the key for my disc lock.   Finished my shift went out to get on the bike that's when I realised  😵    So had to phone my Mrs to drive to Lanson with the key for it, 45 mins later she turns up full of sweetness and light and the key FFS 😳

don't worry you will pay for it later she will be working on it right now 🤔

5 hours ago, busabeast said:

She used to before we had skye but not since as we don't have anyone to look after skye 

If you want your marriage to last you better sort out a baby sitter, your missus is going stir crazy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

don't worry you will pay for it later she will be working on it right now 🤔

I paid for it already mate.  She came up to get me in my car so she ragged it up and back plus I had to buy her and the youngest a Maccy D on the way back.  I reckon with the fuel it cost me £40. ☹️

• Haha 5

52 minutes ago, Buckster said:

If you want your marriage to last you better sort out a baby sitter, your missus is going stir crazy.

She doesn't fit in her gear anymore and we can't afford to buy any new stuff for her so she's out of luck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well 920 km total.....I stop at this place to get something to drink ...the Harley boys were drolling over the challenger asking all sort of stupid questions ...their leader look kinda gay to me...anyway it was the first time I've seen a pair of riding boots like this ...must be some new fashion riding boots from harley....

20230701_143400.jpg

20230701_143356.jpg

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well 920 km total.....I stop at this place to get something to drink ...the Harley boys were drolling over the challenger asking all sort of stupid questions ...their leader look kinda gay to me...anyway it was the first time I've seen a pair of riding boots like this ...must be some new fashion riding boots.

20230701_143400.jpg

20230701_143356.jpg

Did you find out who his tailor was for Buck?

21 minutes ago, busabeast said:

She doesn't fit in her gear anymore and we can't afford to buy any new stuff for her so she's out of luck 

She is looking after the kid when you are working and if you go out on the bike and by your own admission you never take her out. If you don’t sort that shit out then you won’t like chapter two of the book.

• Like 4