2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Did you find out who his tailor was for Buck?

I noticed he took a picture of his arse.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

She is looking after the kid when you are working and if you go out on the bike and by your own admission you never take her out. If you don’t sort that shit out then you won’t like chapter two of the book.

Sounds to me like she has quite a few issues that a run on the bike isn't going to fix.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sounds to me like she has quite a few issues that a run on the bike isn't going to fix.

Do I need to remind you all this isn't a tread about busapussy and his wife....

It's about the all 100% American bike..the Indian. 

• Haha 4

I let my friend with the 2009 road king take the challenger for 20 km or so ....I ask him how did you find it ?...He started crying..the tears were flowing like Niagara falls...I ask him what's wrong?...he said  I'm just realizing I've been riding this peice of shit since 2009....

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

She is looking after the kid when you are working and if you go out on the bike and by your own admission you never take her out. If you don’t sort that shit out then you won’t like chapter two of the book.

I don't often go out on the bike, and we do go out but not that often due to money, I'm always saying to her if there's anything she wants to do to tell me but she just says she doesn't have any hobbies, so it's not like I don't try and give her a break she just won't accept it.

She's being a martyr to herself 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

It would go some way to fixing them though I'd bet, bikes do have that effect 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, XTreme said:

What's the point of wanting something that you can't actually use for the purpose for which it was intended?

Your starting to sound like zzak, if you don't believe what i believe your all idiots sort of thing, if all it was about was using the bike for what it was actually built for it would never have been designed let alone manufactured. How many adventure bikes see the dirt. We are all different and like different things its what makes life so interesting. If we all bought bikes on what is right for us we'd all be more of a bunch of boring old fucks than we are now.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

If we all bought bikes on what is right for us we'd all be more of a bunch of boring old fucks than we are now.

Season 6 GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 2

Well it's officially broken in. And I managed to run into two heavy down poor yesterday...gave it a good wash this morning....and I found a pair of Harley chaps for Buckster...If you want them Ian just let me know...

Screenshot_20230702_090530_Facebook.jpg

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well it's officially broken in. And I managed to run into two heavy down poor yesterday...gave it a good wash this morning....and I found a pair of Harley chaps for Buckster...If you want them Ian just let me know...

Screenshot_20230702_090530_Facebook.jpg

Pre-worn by Marcel from his harley days, now he has an Indian I have a feeling the hole isn't big enough 

• Haha 1

Coming home from the Saturday ride on the highway..the road was clear without traffic ,  I opened her up...for a short burst ...it reached 200kph in a hurry...only stopping at the speed limiter..it will definitely go faster...

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Pre-worn by Marcel from his harley days, now he has an Indian I have a feeling the hole isn't big enough 

No I've never owned a pair of chaps even in my harley years...I find it's the gayest things ever...mostly worn by pretenders..

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Did they say anything about the oil overfill?

Haven't talk to them about it..but I will definitely mention it this coming Saturday...I'll be double checking everything back home...I will be trailering it over there again..got to much stuff to carry back with me ...rear crash bars...passenger floor boards..two oil change kits..low profile antena..k&n filter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Haven't talk to them about it..but I will definitely mention it this coming Saturday...I'll be double checking everything back home...I will be trailer it over there again..got to much stuff to carry back with me ...rear crash bars...passenger floor boards..two oil change kits..low profile antena..k&n filter.

A trailer is the natural habitat for an Indian motorcycle, you will be taking it to rallies like that as well no doubt. 

• Haha 2

Well after burning a complete tank of gas without a rest in between...the stock seat is pretty comfy....better than my harley..but the seat on the Harley was shaved down by the previous owner..so it's not a fair comparison...after 200 km on the Harley my arse was sore. 

• Like 1