Hi all!

The Limey Rider

15 minutes ago, The Limey Rider said:

Hey all, just joined so thought I should say hello!

I'm from south UK, currently serving in the British armed forces and have a love for 2 wheels!

Cheers!

Limey

Hi........good to see you!

If you're younger than 37 you'll be the baby of the forum!

Are you likely to be headed to Ukraine?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Limey also signed up on the other forum.......any advice for him?

What you say @busabeast @Clive @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Depends what you like doesn't it. Some people enjoy overbearing passive aggressive behaviour disguised as advice and laughs. 

More importantly how do you know this? 

let it go GIF

• Haha 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

More importantly how do you know this? 

When people sign up here they normally sign up over there as well......we're all on Google's first page.

@Saul did!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When people sign up here they normally sign up over there as well......we're all on Google's first page.

@Saul did!

Yeah I did but I chose the path of self harm and stayed here.  🤣

• Haha 8

Signed up to a few yesterday. This one seems to be the most active/friendly though! (Not sure if that's just a "get in the van I have candy" approach 😛 )

Previous to this I've been parked over at another forum more aimed at motovloggers, but it's quite hit and miss, full of really lovely people from all over the globe, but as the subject suggest it's all very orientated around camera/drone/audio chat rather than motorbikes, so figured I would try dip my toes into something new. 😄 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Limey Rider said:

This one seems to be the most active/friendly though! (Not sure if that's just a "get in the van I have candy" approach 😛 )

I think it depends on what type of person you are whether you like it here or not.

Some have come along and found it's not politically correct enough for them. One guy even got offended because somebody used the word "gay".

The fucking idiots here hadn't even got started about rectum stretching and sodomising and he flounced.

But you're in the Forces, so I don't think much will bother you.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Limey Rider said:

Hahaha, sounds like my ideal spot then! 

As you mentioned, some of the stuff I hear my colleagues come out with on a daily basis.. Nothing surprises/Bothers me anymore haha

Well you're officially the youngest here!

This place is like an Old Peoples Home for sad old greasers and complete fucking morons!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well you're officially the youngest here!

This place is like an Old Peoples Home for sad old greasers and complete fucking morons!

Wait what.... I'm not longer classed as the forum foetus....

I liked that accolade.

Anyway @The Limey Rider welcome to hell, mind out for the one with the van and never accept a lift from him after he's offered you haribo, we also have the gay duo in Marcel and Buckster who both enjoy the other side of harley ownership one more than the other evidently given he fitted his bike with a trailer. 

Rest of us here are completely normal 

Retards

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, The Limey Rider said:

Signed up to a few yesterday. This one seems to be the most active/friendly though! (Not sure if that's just a "get in the van I have candy" approach 😛 )

Previous to this I've been parked over at another forum more aimed at motovloggers, but it's quite hit and miss, full of really lovely people from all over the globe, but as the subject suggest it's all very orientated around camera/drone/audio chat rather than motorbikes, so figured I would try dip my toes into something new. 😄 

I wouldn't say it's most active. It goes through lulls but it is the most responsive.

Once they know you the response maybe more than you bargained for though 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3