AliExpress fairy had been

Saul

I ordered a few bits for my CB and they turned up today.  Hand guards, screen and main stand.   Let the farkeling begin in the morning.  Have to be careful though as it is the Mrs's 59th Birthday tomorrow so have to make sure she is happy before playing bikes.  😎

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Saul said:

I ordered a few bits for my CB and they turned up today.  Hand guards, screen and main stand.   Let the farkeling begin in the morning.  Have to be careful though as it is the Mrs's 59th Birthday tomorrow so have to make sure she is happy before playing bikes.  😎

The stuff I've had from there has been decent enough.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

The stuff I've had from there has been decent enough.

To be honest I am very pleased with the main stand, looks decent quality and powder coated.  I was expecting to have to paint it when it came but it looks pretty good as is.  The screen looks just like my mates Puig, the handgards are okish but will be functional.   Obviously not as good as the Givi ones but will work.   I put some pictures up when I have fitted them.  

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Happy birthday to the misses.👍

Been out and got her some flowers this morning, she's not up yet so hopefully they will reduce the scowl when she emerges 🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Saul said:

Been out and got her some flowers this morning, she's not up yet so hopefully they will reduce the scowl when she emerges 🙂

I got the Death Stare when I told the wife I was ordering a rack and box!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I got the Death Stare when I told the wife I was ordering a rack and box!

I get the death stare if I say iam going for a little ride. 

Happy birthday Mrs @Saul.. 🎂  💐 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Fitted a USB and 12v outlet, plus got a small tank bag with a window so can use my phone to nav.  Also a tail pack to take my works bits.   Saves me messing with a box this time.    

447E3A4B-441C-4F1E-935E-519A0293A640.jpeg

253B106D-E814-4C27-8755-8D45501DBE0F.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Fitted a USB and 12v outlet, plus got a small tank bag with a window so can use my phone to nav.  Also a tail pack to take my works bits.   Saves me messing with a box this time.    

447E3A4B-441C-4F1E-935E-519A0293A640.jpeg

253B106D-E814-4C27-8755-8D45501DBE0F.jpeg

How does that tail bag attack? Straps wrapped around the grab handles?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saul said:

Got the screen on and I am pleased with it, fits well.   Having some issues with the main stand spring though.    ECAFD605-0BC6-42BC-8AF4-6DF3568508B4.thumb.jpeg.bc82ca5c16b4f9fc1a2b48d36cf941de.jpegBF5073E4-58A3-4F92-AFBE-B9115253128B.thumb.jpeg.513c1cff501b0805ec83aa939b119629.jpeg

Have you done the spring yet? If not get a load of 2p coins, wedge them in between all the coils until the spring is longer. Fit the spring then use long nosed pliers to remove the coins one at a time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yen_powell said:

Have you done the spring yet? If not get a load of 2p coins, wedge them in between all the coils until the spring is longer. Fit the spring then use long nosed pliers to remove the coins one at a time.

See thread in Workshop!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

How does that tail bag attack? Straps wrapped around the grab handles?

There are loops on the bottom of the pillion seat designed to be used to strap stuff down, I have just run the straps for the tail bag through them.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yup if you could see all the faces of who read that they are the same your wife obviously has some taste :classic_laugh:

He confuses his wife’s death stare with her “you have no taste” stare

• Haha 6