six

Six30

41 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I highly prefer Catherine to him.

Did he change his name because he wanted to be a real Jones?

he was just trying to keep up with her...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

Is that cousin Jonesy, Mr Jones or shagger Jones?

All of which are related to you and pete

I can tell you something else you don't know that makes us even closer my name is not Fred it's Peter same as my father and my boys middle name :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I can tell you something else you don't know that makes us even closer my name is not Fred it's Peter same as my father and my boys middle name :littleguy:

And my name is Clive.........but family and friends have all called me Fred since the age of around 10 years old.....

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

And my name is Clive.........but family and friends have all called me Fred since the age of around 10 years old.....

I've been Fred since a toddler because i would always turn up when my mother called my father so they called me Fred as a joke and it stuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've been Fred since a toddler because i would always turn up when my mother called my father so they called me Fred as a joke and it stuck 

Mine is similar,  when I was a kid my aunt May & uncle Fred (Frederick was his full name) use to look after me after I finished at school till my mum came home, my brother said you are getting more like uncle Fred each day, so he called me Fred and the rest of the family did the same..

When Pete started this forum he said I would have to use my correct name as there is already a Fred on here. 😕 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

Mine is similar,  when I was a kid my aunt May & uncle Fred (Frederick was his full name) use to look after me after I finished at school till my mum came home, my brother said you are getting more like uncle Fred each day, so he called me Fred and the rest of the family did the same..

When Pete started this forum he said I would have to use my correct name as there is already a Fred on here. 😕 

I don't see why as i don't use Fred as my name here 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't see why as i don't use Fred as my name here 

Ask Pete 🤔......said it might cause some confusion.

I only used Clive at my workplace, wife calls me Clive when I have done something wrong.......which is quite often. 😂 

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, Clive said:

Cos you signed up before Fred and everybody thought you were him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I remember when you sent me your passport details for a trip to France, I nearly fell off my chair.  It's just wrong, you are Fred, you've always been Fred .............

rq-yay.gif.8925062eea476cb9ce2b255c46264eb1.gif

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Ok Fred 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Every fuckers Fred , like Spartacusspartacus GIF 

My brother worked at an engineering firm with about 20 people in the workshop, he said for some reason they all called each other George and it was funny as hell at times but mostly confusing :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Clive said:

WTF! That’s not cool, there’s a poor old XTreme that doesn’t register here because someone uses his name 🙁

So turns out everyone has been using fake names, I feel like I don’t know anyone anymore.

I’m Pedro in real life, but you can call me Batman on here if you want.

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Pedro said:

WTF! That’s not cool, there’s a poor old XTreme that doesn’t register here because someone uses his name 🙁

So turns out everyone has been using fake names, I feel like I don’t know anyone anymore.

I’m Pedro in real life, but you can call me Batman on here if you want.

But you were Pete Rock!