Crutch to make it through

Saul

Sitting here with the best breath in the world coffee and Parma Violets.  Obviously not but coffee and my sugary friends do get you through the night.      My family hate them so I am wondering what the hive brain here think of them.  

Parma Violets?

Yay      Or.        Nay (Gay).  

Sorry It’s been a slow quiet night which is a novelty but boring. I will be going to bed soon. 🤣

24998DAD-45EC-4CE5-9CC0-B27A57A56907.jpeg

• Like 3

On 05/01/2023 at 07:17, Saul said:

Sitting here with the best breath in the world coffee and Parma Violets.  Obviously not but coffee and my sugary friends do get you through the night.      My family hate them so I am wondering what the hive brain here think of them.  

Parma Violets?

Yay      Or.        Nay (Gay).  

Sorry It’s been a slow quiet night which is a novelty but boring. I will be going to bed soon. 🤣

24998DAD-45EC-4CE5-9CC0-B27A57A56907.jpeg

Finished the last packet of them off on Sunday from the wife's Christmas stash, unfortunately like everything if i like it, its no good for me 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Love hate relationship with them. I know they're crap, if sweet old ladies were compressed into sugary discs of powder this is what would make a Parma Violet and yet somehow like disgusting Turkish Delight I will voluntarily put that perfumey crap in my gob again at some point hoping for a different level of joy. 

For a super concentrated powdery sugar fix I prefer swizzles love hearts.

I last had those over 10 years ago so in the main.. no thanks.

Hmm this has peaked my curiosity. 

New thread arriving. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Every time I go off for an extended trip on my bike someones secretes a packet of Love Hearts in my luggage 😘

When out on the trails with others there always seems to be jelly babies available i never buy the fuckers but i always eat them LOL

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

When out on the trails with others there always seems to be jelly babies available i never buy the fuckers but i always eat them LOL

Deano (remember him ?) has always got Haribo's when you're out on a bike with him.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

When out on the trails with others there always seems to be jelly babies available so I Photoshop them to look like a box of Ferrero Rocher.

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Deano (remember him ?) has always got Haribo's when you're out on a bike with him.

Has he ever offered to show you some puppies in the woods?

• Haha 4