December Timetable!

XTreme

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Better be good after this length cliffhanger. 

It will be... Maybe I should clear things up a little before the big reveal.. 

I wasn't in a happy place before this went down... Was stuck with a crazy bitch that fell pregnant after two months of dating with twins... I tuff it out for long has I could.. Didn't know anything about her basically.. Both her parents were alholics hard liquor kinde... Constant bitching and wining cause I would ride my bikes... Then she hit menopause and went completely bonkers.. Depression.. Hooked on sleeping pills... She go 3 or 4 days without taking her sleeping pills then she would pop the ones she saved up.. And faugh not to sleep.. She would be completely stone out of her mind... After unduring her shit for many years I finally moved out and discovered this world of internet... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Her mom was so nasty... I can only come up with the word witch... Pure nasty evil witch.... She was so evil.. She had a stroke wright in the middle of church service... The lord works in mysterious ways sometimes.. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Her mom was so nasty... I can only come up with the word witch... Pure nasty evil witch.... She was so evil.. She had a stroke wright in the middle of church service... The lord works in mysterious ways sometimes.. 

Was she polish?

• Haha 4

I shall be driving to the UK on the 24th and not back till the 30th so won't be able to vote in the toty / moty stakes,  ( unless of course someone wants to give me a large sum of money to use my vote in which case I could possibly log on from my phone...)

• Haha 5

53 minutes ago, MooN said:

I shall be driving to the UK on the 24th and not back till the 30th so won't be able to vote in the toty / moty stakes,  ( unless of course someone wants to give me a large sum of money to use my vote in which case I could possibly log on from my phone...)

The poll ENDS on the 24th so you've got 3 days before that to vote!

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The poll ENDS on the 24th so you've got 3 days before that to vote!

yeah, okay, but me knowing that would suggest that I actually read youroriginal post. 😱

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, busabeast said:

What show of yours is this then?

Chris Farley Hair GIF

Always knew there was something odd about you now we all know 

It's Christmas of the Hospitals, Pete loves it.

• Haha 2