December Timetable!

XTreme

There's a lot happening this month, so here's the dates in advance so you know what's going on!

Sunday evening 18th - Wednesday evening 21st: Nominations for MOTY (Member of the Year) and TOTY (Twat of the Year).....you have 3 days to nominate somebody.

Wednesday evening 21st - Saturday evening 24th: Voting for MOTY (Member of the Year) and TOTY (Twat of the Year).....you have 3 days to place your vote! Vote switching will be in place!

On Xmas Eve 24th December at 7PM (UK time) the Polls will close and the 2022 winners will be announced!

Will @Slowlycatchymonkey (MOTY) and @Buckster (TOTY) retain their titles? That's up to you!

But the fun doesn't stop there, because on Thursday 29th the Poll will open for BOTY (Bike of the Year) which will feature the winning entry from each month. Vote switching will be in place!

The Poll will close on 31st December (New Years Eve) at 7PM UK time and the 2022 BOTY will be announced and featured on the front page throughout January.

Just to clarify, every month from Jan to Nov will be represented, so some members may have multiple entries! 

There will be no BOTM this month, but you can carry any pics from December across to BOTM January.

If you can't grasp that lot just get a grownup to explain it to you!

De Acuerdo Agree GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Have all you twats seen this?

You need to start thinking of quality members and twats so you can nominate them.

But don't name them yet!

Well there aren't many contenders for each award....

I understand you are actually sending awards to the winners this year too.....Well Done Lockdown GIF by FoilArmsandHog

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Well there aren't many contenders for each award....

I understand you are actually sending awards to the winners this year too.....Well Done Lockdown GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Well you've got a good chance at TOTY haven't you Rich ...............

mr-bean-flirty.gif.9e7ea81d07a31cae8a9bc1ab7c4b4423.gif

• Haha 3

I should get MOTY... cause if i hadn't pulled out of the Moderator gig.. [ we all know i would have got the gig] then i would be in charge and this place would of really hit rock fucking  bottom, 

• Haha 3

Just now, Six30 said:

I should get MOTY... cause if i hadn't pulled out of the Moderator gig.. [ we all know i would have got the gig] then i would be in charge and this place would of really hit rock fucking  bottom, 

what-is-going-on-obama.gif.1968d2b369337e8e8f81c016a5c79c03.gif

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

What are you talking about? She’s lovely!

she is a man ... i posted proof the other day.... you can see her [his] custard chucker

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

no real pic ... cant remember where i posted it.... 

So where did her kids who strongly resemble her come from?

Sounds like when someone very skilfully photoshopped a bulge and bit of cock sticking slightly out of Lady Gaga's stage outfit. Was completely believable apart from the bit where it wasn't true 😆

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That if its not photoshop shading it could easily be a fat sanitary towel thats worked its way forward. 

image.png.adac2b70197712335ba728e88636a827.png

Gee, doesn't the resemblance stand out.

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ohhh soz, bit slow on the update, it's TOTY play 😂

Speaking of which wasn't @Marcel coming back in Dec with the punchline to a story that would land him the title?

Yeh......the contents of that fridge!

• Haha 3